Fellaini

i loved it when he went up to bellers and apologised for making him look stupid, and to bellers for aknowledging it and giving him a pat.

well done to both of them!

Platini Pollock said:
Well as a very blinkered City supporter i very rarely see what opposition players do when watching them vs City.

However credit where it is due..............he played very well and dominated midfield. That must have been his best performance for them. A complete performance.
Been playing like that for a while eg at Sunderland and Arsenal.

Best midfielder in the Premiership. Lost a lot of weight due to a virus, but now back to his best. Some City fans said he wasn't good enough to get in our team. Fools!

I thought he was terrific. You know you're on a hiding to nowt when their lanky, afro-sporting 'defensive midfielder' takes the absolute showboating piss out of one of your best forwards.

That zidane impersonation on a fellow pro will come back to haunt him.Thats a no-no among pro's,as cool as it was.I personally think he has a wild streak that may cost Everton in the future.Not today though.

1ylfnp.jpg

Bellers got Done. :(

second that tufty the lad was great doing that and went up ten fold in my estimation pity his manager can,t be has gracious as him?
tufty said:
i loved it when he went up to bellers and apologised for making him look stupid, and to bellers for acknowledging it and giving him a pat.

well done to both of them!

Gwladiator said:
blueinsa said:
I know fella, you will always get it though.

tell me, where is THAT Everton side every other week?

I think we've realised in recent weeks that it's time to pull the socks up and have a go. I'm glad we seem to be leaving behind our old attitude of sitting off big teams. The key to getting a result today was always going to be stopping you playing your football
But that is what you have been good at in the last few seasons and it's the way you play best. I'd bet the majority of your goals against us in the last few seasons have come directly or indirectly from set-pieces, like the 2 today, rather than open play.

JohnnyWishbone said:
Fellaini is a monster and would stroll in to any city team

You can stop trying to disguise yourself now we all know your a blue dipper.

In a game like today where we was playing against alot of long balls, yes we needed a big man like Fellaini, we play football on the deck and he would'nt be needed in our home games.

Feed-The-Goat said:
kompany was getting beaten in the air by tim fucking cahill, so i doubt he wouldve done well vs fellani.

he played well, i still think hes a bit of a dirty bastard at times

Lmao Cahill's one of the best players I've ever seen in the air so there's not much shame in that.

Fellaini was class today, as were most of the Everton team if I'm being honest.

Scouse bastards haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.