Fellaini

Aussie! said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Welcome to pre season, Spain won the World cup by the way! You seem to be a few months behind, with all these threads your in.

why the fuck did you bump this?

i'm hoping it catches someones eye and we make a bid for him

><((('> said:
he was fantastic, but tbh, i'd have him over de jong, he can score, he can create, he doesn't make stupid tackles, he is tall and he stands properly in the fucken wall. And we made shit kunts like baines look like fucken stars! Hours after the match and i'm still hurt!

Thats why we have addressed our dire midfield shortcoming with this summer's signings.

TBH Landon Donavon too was running rings around our left flank besides Fellaini making a 'monkey' out of Bellamy.

MadchesterCity said:
><((('> said:
he was fantastic, but tbh, i'd have him over de jong, he can score, he can create, he doesn't make stupid tackles, he is tall and he stands properly in the fucken wall. And we made shit kunts like baines look like fucken stars! Hours after the match and i'm still hurt!

Fellaini would be great signing

Have you been in a coma for 6 months? If so, welcome back, and we bought Yaya Toure instead.

the talisman said:
MadchesterCity said:
Fellaini would be great signing

Have you been in a coma for 6 months? If so, welcome back, and we bought Yaya Toure instead.

yup, Yaya Toure will be great signing, I'm sure of that - but unless you have been in a coma for 6 months, you would realise that we are currently trying to sign Milner

You really can't win - you create new thread people complain, you bump a thread people moan.

Aussies' - relax and provide some Football related discussion

MadchesterCity said:
the talisman said:

yup, Yaya Toure will be great signing, I'm sure of that - but unless you have been in a coma for 6 months, you would realise that we are currently trying to sign Milner

You really can't win - you create new thread people complain, you bump a thread people moan.

Just trying to be funny, obviously not very successful, no offence mate.

Everyone and his dog seems to think that Milner is a done deal, including Mancini and O'Neil so I guess we don't need Fellaini.

Wouldn't want to give Goggle-eyes another chance to rip into us anyway thanks.

the talisman said:
MadchesterCity said:

Everyone and his dog seems to think that Milner is a done deal, including Mancini and O'Neil so I guess we don't need Fellaini.

ha ha fair play mate - humour doesn't communicate fluently in text

yeah we are very close to closure in this deal but I think Fellaini would be better option.

The deal is not done until the contract is signed.

what a central midfield that would be

-------------------De Jong-------------------
------------Fellaini------------Ya Ya----------
---------------------Silva---------------------

MadchesterCity said:
the talisman said:

yeah we are very close to closure in this deal but I think Fellaini would be better option.

Milner for me, I think his energy will transform our midfield.

It's all about opinions but I reckon he'll be a great signing.

the talisman said:
MadchesterCity said:

Milner for me, I think his energy will transform our midfield.

It's all about opinions but I reckon he'll be a great signing.

I think Milner will be great signing also; but Fellaini has more potential, can dominate midfield better and is excellent in the air.

it doesn't have to be 1 or tuther

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.