Fellaini

he had the game of his life tonight, but he was only trying to impress the manager and that manager wasnt gollum

He's a top class player(if a dirty at times), a lot of Everton fans whined about him last seaon but he's showing his class this season. He'll be at the centre of our drive for Europe, not this season, but next and I think he'll be here for a while.

Now I don't normally advocate this, but today was a day when someone should have put in a few crunching tackles on Fellaini to let him know he is in a game.

Disappointed in De Jong, Zabaletta or Barry not hitting him hard.

With the amount of freedom and space we gave, I could have put in a display like that.

That said, Everton certainly deserved all 3 points. We move on.

Well Done Everton , in your cup final. the reality is ............... we will strenghten in the close season , and you will get some other cnut from LA galaxay on loan ! ................or jo (again) enjoy

he was fantastic, but tbh, i'd have him over de jong, he can score, he can create, he doesn't make stupid tackles, he is tall and he stands properly in the fucken wall. And we made shit kunts like baines look like fucken stars! Hours after the match and i'm still hurt!

><((('> said:
he was fantastic, but tbh, i'd have him over de jong, he can score, he can create, he doesn't make stupid tackles, he is tall and he stands properly in the fucken wall. And we made shit kunts like baines look like fucken stars! Hours after the match and i'm still hurt!

Fellaini would be great signing

MadchesterCity said:
><((('> said:

Fellaini would be great signing
Welcome to pre season, Spain won the World cup by the way! You seem to be a few months behind, with all these threads your in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.