feminists( the modern sort)

I haven't read the whole thread but can confirm that my partners old company were paying her 30% less than males who were on the same grade and payscale.

The company made it right, increased her pay plus back pay. They had an open published pay scale but for some reason it turned out that quite a few women we getting paid less.

Transparency is the key, make sure pay and rewards are justifiable and fair.

Got to admit that that just the term of 'feminist' makes me want to yawn, and I'm a Trade Union activist of the female gender.
Beginning to think it's an age/generation thing with me as I didn't know of any other female, until recently, label themselves as such. Certainly not in everyday life anyway.
God, I really despise labels. ;-( They smack of insecurity.

It's blindingly obvious that the modern day 'Feminists' are simply misandrists cloaked in self righteous outrage.
They have some wonderful right-on buzzwords, two of their faves being 'Patriarchy' and 'Mansplaining,' the first
one, always directed at white male westerners (completely ignoring the cultures that dominate women)
the second, a pejorative directed at any bloke they believe to be applying patronising or condescending statements
towards them.
Basically, too much time on their hands, 90% of them having a face like an apple with a bite out of it, and no
ironing skills.

Got to admit that that just the term of 'feminist' makes me want to yawn, and I'm a Trade Union activist of the female gender.
Beginning to think it's an age/generation thing with me as I didn't know of any other female, until recently, label themselves as such. Certainly not in everyday life anyway.
God, I really despise labels. ;-( They smack of insecurity.

Said the trade union activist of the female gender :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.