Ferdinand Charged

Lancet Fluke said:
Imo ferdinand was at the very least condoning/egging on racist behaviour, he was also implying that Cole had committed perjury either that or he was implying that Cole should have committed perjury just to support someone of the same ethnicity. Either way ferdinand is a fucking twat. Hopefully he will get a ban, although I think it is incredibly unlikely given that he is a senior player at the scum.

More than any other response, this has come the closest to an agreement from me. I agree that Ferdinand is basically disappointed that Cole did not side with Anton Ferdinand, regardless of whether Cole was being truthful or not.

The 'racism' aspect is hard to define in this situation as they are of the 'same' domination of heritage (although this is an educated guess as anything else would be splitting hairs). It would be hard to prove condoning or egging on in this situation as there is not enough of a response from Camel to prove either case.

It's all down to interpretation in the end.

*I would like to clarify that Ferdinand's idiocy has mortified me (setting aside his playing for the Scum). Do I think he was being 'racist'? No, but I do think he was being prejudiced against a man of similar complexion as well as expressing a bullying mentality towards Cole for not choosing his side.

My previous responses have been to play Devil's Advocate to look at the likelihood of Ferdinand's lawyers explanation/ interpretation of his tweets. The burden of proof being with the prosecution, I personally think it is an ill thought out charge as there is little chance of guilt being found, unless by personal opinion of the FA.

This is a classic example of "Oh, what a tangled web we weave", by the FA and in order for them to get a grip of the spiralling racism finger pointing, they MUST set out a clear defining of the racism incidents they will charge over and not go over those boundaries.

It's hard to understand how anybody, especially somebody who will have been advised how to act for most of his adult life, can continue to be so fucking thick.

This is a man who apparently forgot to attend a drugs test. A man who mocks the manager of the national team for having the audacity to leave him out of a squad (can you honestly picture a multi-millionaire footballer sitting at home making a homemade England flag, sign asking "am I bovered?", and then thinking he's being funny picturing himself and posting it on the internet?). A man so stupid that, when his loyalty is questioned, shouts "Fuck off you Manc cunts" to his own team's supporters.

For him to now claim that "choc-ice" is not a racial term is laughable. He seems to think of himelf as England's Snoop Doggy Dogg. He wants to be the cheeky rebel that everyone loves but just comes across as a fuckwit. He puts Rooney in the shade when it comes to stupidity and that takes some doing.

Absolute tit with sh*t for brains, hope he gets a nice long ban for his troubles.

Love him or hate him (I'm of the latter opinion), I've got to admit that I thought he was sort of cool when he first signed for the rags - that young Snoop Dog chilled out thing he had, combined with being a very good player.
However camel gob's on a downward spiral and has been for some while. The 'missing the drug test' saga was a hoot , especially given his reputation for being a good friend of Charlie, his mush contorted quickly into the horror it's become, he's regularly advertised his pitiful stupidity by making ridiculous statements and the hootiest part about it is that he's lost his pace and has became a Jona for the rags.
I first hoped he'd get a 10 game ban but, on reflection, I don't want the rags to have that as a cheap excuse for the outcome of next season so I really want him on the pitch fucking up!

I say ban him from England duty, fine him a million pounds but please let him play and allow him to be the liability that he is in the rag defence.

citykev28 said:
It's hard to understand how anybody, especially somebody who will have been advised how to act for most of his adult life, can continue to be so fucking thick.

This is a man who apparently forgot to attend a drugs test. A man who mocks the manager of the national team for having the audacity to leave him out of a squad (can you honestly picture a multi-millionaire footballer sitting at home making a homemade England flag, sign asking "am I bovered?", and then thinking he's being funny picturing himself and posting it on the internet?). A man so stupid that, when his loyalty is questioned, shouts "Fuck off you Manc cunts" to his own team's supporters.

For him to now claim that "choc-ice" is not a racial term is laughable. He seems to think of himelf as England's Snoop Doggy Dogg. He wants to be the cheeky rebel that everyone loves but just comes across as a fuckwit. He puts Rooney in the shade when it comes to stupidity and that takes some doing.

Agree with every word...as you say..how can he continue to be so fucking thick???

Hmm Lord Ouseley who is against any kind of racism somehow gives Rio Ferdinand some support

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport-news/man-utd-fc/2012/08/03/55578-31543298/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport-news/m ... -31543298/</a>

Then again...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mufoundation.org/AboutTheFoundation/TheBoard.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mufoundation.org/AboutTheFou ... Board.aspx</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.