Fergie lies!

Caveman said:
w@nkypants said:
It was nice to see wiggy gobbing off at the ref every 2 minutes, classy:)
I'm just waiting for the day his hair falls off whilst doing it.

More likely than the **** getting booked for it!

MCFC BOB said:
That's not really a lie.

Rag!

100% no doubt about it, RAG!

Is there anything Rag you don't try and defend and do you have no shame?

blueinsa said:
MCFC BOB said:
That's not really a lie.

Rag!

Was thinking the same. He is definitely not a rag but he goes out of his way to defend them or go against the general consensus, its all the time.
I thought it was pretty obvious that what baconface was saying was hypocritical, but clearly not

CTID1988 said:
blueinsa said:
MCFC BOB said:
That's not really a lie.

Rag!

Was thinking the same. He is definitely not a rag but he goes out of his way to defend them or go against the general consensus, its all the time.
I thought it was pretty obvious that what baconface was saying was hypocritical, but clearly not

The constant contrary stance given is just fucking tiresome tbh and a poor attempt at getting yourself noticed on the internet.

blueinsa said:
CTID1988 said:
blueinsa said:
Rag!

The constant contrary stance given is just fucking tiresome tbh and a poor attempt at getting yourself noticed on the internet.
I think it's 'All creditability lost'. Just somebody that needs attention.

No biggy.

Well the pisses up old get knows be can say what the hell he wants without being questioned about it that's why he spouts so much shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.