Fergie (merged)

yayas trusty right foot

Anybody see his interview on Sky ?

The old goat is losing it, mumbling his words and blaming the linesman for everything...

If we can put some real pressure on them,they will crack big time...

Just need Bobby to crank it up in the run in and we may get a Kevin Keegan moment from Fergie..

Re: Fergie

keep winning, them being in the champions league could tire them out come april time, so lets keep winning, with kun and nasri now available, let yaya come back and do a final push.

2 points dropped and a FA charge please.

Happy days.

Another man's livelihood he's putting at risk by trying to get the lino punished/demoted.

With no shame...

picBFGfAv.jpg

blue b4 the moon said:
I'm waiting for the FA charge.....but not holding my breath.

Just text my mate this exactly! - Im not holding my breath either bud.. im not one of these who bang on about an agenda but i does get tiring that the old bastard keeps bitching about officials and no action is taken, but as soon as anyone from another club mentions poor ref displays etc they get a fine and/or a touchline ban

LoveCity said:
Another man's livelihood he's putting at risk by trying to get the lino punished/demoted.

With no shame...

picBFGfAv.jpg

[bigimg]http://www.fun-4-all.co.uk/images/ADULT-BOUNCY-CASTLE.JPG[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.