Fergie (merged)

Re: Fergie

Any links? I love seein the ol pisshead cracking up but had to turn the tv over.

And then you put SSN on and his mouthpiece Neville is on rambling about it being a stonewall penalty and to ask chris foy why it's not been given. Now you know why he's a sky pundit, putting pressure on where Fergie can't.

bobmcfc said:
And then you put SSN on and his mouthpiece Neville is on rambling about it being a stonewall penalty and to ask chris foy why it's not been given. Now you know why he's a sky pundit, putting pressure on where Fergie can't.

Wiggy kicks the back of the defenders leg ffs, how can it be a penalty?

Foul the other way and a second yellow, then red for wiggy should have been the order of the day.

malg said:
Been working so I've missed what he said. Was it really that bad, or are people on here overreacting as it's bacon face?
Not so much bad but another example of Ferguson feeling the pressure, add it to the rant at Mike Deane, the ball nearly killing Van Rapist at Swansea, and it is clear that the old goat is trying to influence officials and get favours as he knows deep down his team aint good enough and are just about getting away with picking up points in games, the pressure needs to be cranked up by us some more and I am sure he will blow proper......the heat is on and old Fergie knows it

He is definitely losing it. Just looks like the old soak he is these days.
I think he is almost 'untouchable' with the media and FA though, in that no one wants to be known as the first one who put the boot in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.