Fergie (merged)

Re: Fergie

He has been at it all season, he knows his team has weaknesses and is trying to cover them by attacking officials

Spurs had 60% possession today umpteen shots on goal compared to the Rags 2

Fergie is feeling the pressure he knows his squad will need rebuilding in the next 12-24 months and this could be his last chance at 20 titles he doesn't have the time to overhaul what he has got and it is showing big time

If the FA are like me, they could never charge him because it's simply too hard to understand anything he says.

Seeing as 'big Sam' has been charged this week I fully expect Fergie to follow suit (doubt it'll happen though).

And I've text all the lads on my junior team telling them to run into the box booting the backs of defenders legs as the ref will have to award penalties.
When has tackling but not fouling with your 'wrong' leg been a pen?

The bent fucker is clearly pissed after every game, ' Chelsea have still to come here, oh wait, no they've already played here'

ha ha pisshead!!

what was he going on about drogba for

its time he had a interpreter or somebody with him just to keep him in the real world

Anyone on Twitter? If anyone is can someone get onto Adrian Durham and see if he'll run a show on what Ferguson gets away with in his berating of the offials?

At least it might raise a bit of the issue for a few days and get people talking about it across the media.

Did I hear wrong or did he mention City have got to come here? Oooh mind games.

Pride won't let him retire till he gets his 20th.

He'll still be there at 80 at this rate.

Ha!

charliebigspuds said:
LoveCity said:
Another man's livelihood he's putting at risk by trying to get the lino punished/demoted.

With no shame...

picBFGfAv.jpg

[bigimg]http://www.fun-4-all.co.uk/images/ADULT-BOUNCY-CASTLE.JPG[/bigimg]

+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.