Fergie (merged)

Re: Fergie

ban-mcfc said:
if he doesn't get done for that then it's a fucking disgrace.

Doubt he will mate. Every other coach who said anything about the refs got a fine or whatever the instant he said something. We are yet to hear anything about his comments..so this one will go "unnoticed" yet again..Pisses me off so much!

Radio 5 Live have just reported that the FA have asked him to explain his comments.

On previous form he will receive the gentlest of slaps on the wrist (at most).

think the whole club is losing it, i counted at least 30 times they chanted our name, you couldnt ask for better advertising, imagine some far off corner of s e asia crowded round an old tv set, who is this man city everyone sings about at united?

The man is a genius, he has no doubt worked out over his long period of time at the rags that gobbing off about officials will probably get him 3 -6 points a season without a ball being kicked, IMO that is why he does it, a fine or touchline ban he doesn't care about, this is all about winning and the only way to stop it is to deduct points from his team. He is pulling every trick in the book to get that league title back.

Rammyblues said:
The man is a genius, he has no doubt worked out over his long period of time at the rags that gobbing off about officials will probably get him 3 -6 points a season without a ball being kicked, IMO that is why he does it, a fine or touchline ban he doesn't care about, this is all about winning and the only way to stop it is to deduct points from his team. He is pulling every trick in the book to get that league title back.

I agree.

He says it after a game in the hope of pressuring officials for next fixture.

The key ones to watch are;
So and so is known for doing such and such, everybody knows it. Which then highlights that and puts attention on it which may lead to punishment etc. Suarez diving, Kompany tackles etx.
I looked at signing so and so, didn't happen for such and such reason. It happens. Now this is Bale, Hart etc
It was a clear offside (or) it was a clear penalty. Next time he will tell his player to dive in the box and hope that his foundations from last rant pay dividends. Players to watch out for are Rooney, Evra, Young and Valencia. Murder them four.

When he retires, a big weight will be lifted from shoulders of officials. It'll benefit the league to see him go.

mancunial said:
think the whole club is losing it, i counted at least 30 times they chanted our name, you couldnt ask for better advertising, imagine some far off corner of s e asia crowded round an old tv set, who is this man city everyone sings about at united?
I know they are singing about City, but i can never make the words out apart from the obvious nursery rhyme we all know and fear. Their club has won so much yet they are so insecure. Why? A lot support Utd so that they can look down on their rivals, and when those rivals start to usurp them, it all gets a little bit desperate

Rammyblues said:

wouldn't say genius but pretty much this

Marvin said:
mancunial said:
I know they are singing about City, but i can never make the words out apart from the obvious nursery rhyme we all know and fear. Their club has won so much yet they are so insecure. Why? A lot support Utd so that they can look down on their rivals, and when those rivals start to usurp them, it all gets a little bit desperate

In my local last weekend and they are biting, real them in blues. The day we go top will result in a lot of psychopathic Rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.