Fergie (merged)

Re: Fergie

if he doesn't get done for that then it's a fucking disgrace.

It was like a few weeks ago when they last dropped points in a draw at Swansea. he had a go at the ref that day and got away with it again. He even brought up the young age of the referee, Michael Oliver but he had no issues with the same ref at the back end of last season when the referee refused to give Fulham a stone wall penalty in injury time when Utd were winning 1-0 at the time Utd seemed to be given something every week.

Its like a ref will give Utd 9 out of 10 decisions in thier favour yet when the 10th one goes against Utd and they dont win, its the officials fault and its brought up in an interview.

hertsblue said:
It was like a few weeks ago when they last dropped points in a draw at Swansea. he had a go at the ref that day and got away with it again. He even brought up the young age of the referee, Michael Oliver but he had no issues with the same ref at the back end of last season when the referee refused to give Fulham a stone wall penalty in injury time when Utd were winning 1-0 at the time Utd seemed to be given something every week.

Its like a ref will give Utd 9 out of 10 decisions in thier favour yet when the 10th one goes against Utd and they dont win, its the officials fault and its brought up in an interview.

I wondered why nothing was ever said about this rant but decided it got lost when everyone was so concerned about poor Van Rapist being nearly killed, he definitely called the ref's professionalism into question because of his age, and should have been charged

What is baffling to me and something that never gets pointed out is that its always the refs fault never the teams, like yesterday they had 2 shots and spurs had almost 20 but hey thats the refs fault. Every time they have a bad performance he deflects it by blaming the ref because he isnt man enough to go you know what i got it wrong today its on me.

It's also baffling when he says "the ref gave us nothing" "the linesman gave us nothing on that side" "we were given nothing today" I never realised the ref/linesmen were supposed to GIVE them anything! Is it their god given right to be given things that the rest of the teams have to work hard and play good football for ?

Yeah no one ever calls him on that either, whats pathetic is that he his helpd up as some bastion of football when he isnt even man enough to admit his own mistakes which is pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.