Fergie (merged)

Re: Fergie

de niro said:
Dirty Harry said:
cookster said:
Hopefully he's not like his son or the wife could be in for a good hiding tonight.

Or his bit on the side whilst he's down in London.

no chance of this.
I hope your not insinuating performance problems due to alcohol abuse, the fines could run into thousands of pounds

Dirty Harry said:
cookster said:
Hopefully he's not like his son or the wife could be in for a good hiding tonight.

Or his bit on the side whilst he's down in London.
This one?
10637675-poor-homeless-drunk-woman-in-cold-weather.jpg

He seems to forget in the first half the same linesman wrongly ruled Defoe offside when he almost scored. If he had scored it would have wrongly been disallowed. Same as last season when at 0-0 ade also had a goal wrongly ruled out

Thought this was funny from winston on bluevibe.

Linesman today is expected to be demoted as at full time he was overheard saying to Ferdinand "they have paid £2 by bus to get here, go over and clap your fans"

Maybe if he want to talk about refs and linesmen having a shocker he should think back to when carrol chucked one back out of the net when it was four yards over the line !!

samharris said:
Sky Blue said:
Demented despot. The daft old fucker needs a carer.

One that knows when a hat is on back to front ;)

Why was he not informed of this arse-hat issue.? Are they all on crack or something?

I don't know about you guys, but I think Ratboy's meltdown when the commentary team were discussing the match was almost as excellent as seeing Baconface having a mini-stroke on live TV.

Dethred said:
I don't know about you guys, but I think Ratboy's meltdown when the commentary team were discussing the match was almost as excellent as seeing Baconface having a mini-stroke on live TV.
What happened?

Braggster said:
Dethred said:
What happened?

Twitcher junior said something along the lines of "you could hear Mancini scream when Dempsey scored", and for a moment, it looked like Ratboy was going to either cry or punch him. Or punch him whilst crying!

I laughed my cock off!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.