Fergie (merged)

Re: Fergie

vonksbignose said:
Braggster said:
Dethred said:
I don't know about you guys, but I think Ratboy's meltdown when the commentary team were discussing the match was almost as excellent as seeing Baconface having a mini-stroke on live TV.
What happened?

Twitcher junior said something along the lines of "you could hear Mancini scream when Dempsey scored", and for a moment, it looked like Ratboy was going to either cry or punch him. Or punch him whilst crying!

I laughed my cock off!!!
Good, good. I'm honestly starting to think they are shitting bricks about cracking up and letting us in like they did last year. If we can keep it tight they may well implode. If ratboy is showing the strain, you can bet your fucking mortgage that some of the pussies in their dressing room will be shitting their pants

With all due respect, we've been saying all this for 10 years and the fucker is still in charge of the cunts.

strongbowholic said:
With all due respect, we've been saying all this for 10 years and the fucker is still in charge of the *****.
Well said. Every time I see threads like this it reminds me of that Mark Twain quote 'rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated' (replace 'demise' for 'death' in Ferguson's case).

strongbowholic said:
With all due respect, we've been saying all this for 10 years and the fucker is still in charge of the *****.

That's because he hadn't met his match until recently. Up to this point any opposition manager who challenged him was swept aside with relative ease; that is of course, until he met this man-

article-2052424-0E7FA42B00000578-12_634x424.jpg

Cracking up? Most definitely.

Mourinho's had him over on numerous occasions. Mancini has the measure of him. However, he is far from cracking up.

Listen, I hate the **** with an absolute passion but unfortunately, we are chasing and they are going to be hard to catch because of him and that rapist twat.

Ferguson rants work

Look at the MOTD pundits. The video evidence shows Rooney kicks the defender, and yet they reckon it's a pen. And Ferguson's main aim is not to show Utd were robbed, but to put pressure on the next set of officials set to officiate Man Utd matches. The FA should stop this

malg said:
strongbowholic said:
Well said. Every time I see threads like this it reminds me of that Mark Twain quote 'rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated' (replace 'demise' for 'death' in Ferguson's case).

Well said? What the heck does that mean?

We havent been saying that he is cracking up for 10 years at all. He's on the way out now. His weekly rants suggests that the pressure is finally getting to him. He certainly wasnt like this 10 ago.

Do you think he looks well with his 'rhubarb and custard' complexion?

Mike N said:
malg said:
strongbowholic said:

We havent been saying that he is cracking up for 10 years at all. He's on the way out now. His weekly rants suggests that the pressure is finally getting to him. He certainly wasnt like this 10 ago.

The Govan Piss Can has done fuck all but rant every week about refs, penalties, bookings and how hard done by those bastards are. Since 198-bastard-6 he's been doing it.

Mike N said:
malg said:
strongbowholic said:

He'd look far better with a just dropped dead sickly grey complexion... jelly and ice-cream...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.