Fergie on Sunday

Prestwich_Blue said:
Peter Spencer is trailing some big Manchester football news to be revealed tomorrow. I wonder if the old pisscan has seen the light, had enough and is finally jacking it in?
Theres no way something like that would be kept under wraps. It would come out instantly

lou597 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Peter Spencer is trailing some big Manchester football news to be revealed tomorrow. I wonder if the old pisscan has seen the light, had enough and is finally jacking it in?
Theres no way something like that would be kept under wraps. It would come out instantly
Not if it's embargoed. He's done 25 years now and is 71 in a few weeks. Could be standing down with Hughes taking over, which would explain why he's been spouting off the last few days.

Prestwich_Blue said:
lou597 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Not if it's embargoed. He's done 25 years now and is 71 in a few weeks. Could be standing down with Hughes taking over, which would explain why he's been spouting off the last few days.

I would prefer bruce to succeed him tbh

Prestwich_Blue said:

Rooney has had enough again he wants 300k a week

lou597 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
lou597 said:

I'd prefer Ince.

Watched the match again yesterday ( 3 times) and all interviews before and after the Match.
He said cheekily before the match when asked about City's line up, he couldn't pick that team, as if to say, too attack minded for a game against his team at the swamp.
Then after the match he said it was the players fault basically, (after bringing pee on and jones).That the full backs kept bombing forward, Suicidal he said.

Basically after watching interview before and after he under estimated us. FULL STOP.
Got it totally wrong.
They huffed and puffed, thats about it. Couldn't get near us on Sunday.
Tick tock.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:31 pm --<br /><br />Watched the match again yesterday ( 3 times) and all interviews before and after the Match.
He said cheekily before the match when asked about City's line up, he couldn't pick that team, as if to say, too attack minded for a game against his team at the swamp.
Then after the match he said it was the players fault basically, (after bringing pee on and jones).That the full backs kept bombing forward, Suicidal he said.

Basically after watching interview before and after he under estimated us. FULL STOP.
Got it totally wrong.
They huffed and puffed, thats about it. Couldn't get near us on Sunday.
Tick tock.

There is a basic principle in physics: "what goes up must come down".

Baconface has at last accepted this and Sunday's derby proved it. He can only believe the hype for so long. The cracks are showing.

he struck me as a sad & confused old man. he's seen the future & it's sky blue.<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:06 pm --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:
lou597 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I'd prefer Ince.

mcclaren is looking for work.

so is keane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.