Fergie on Sunday

I'm getting sick of hearing from every pundit how Baconface will bounce back from this defeat.

How do they know - really?

He hasn't got the financial resources. His old generals have all left, bar Giggs. He has to rely on a squad full of kids. His £18m goalkeeper (shaggy) has had his confidence pummeled after spending most of Sunday on his arse and picking the ball out of the net (six times).

Slur Alice reckons the embarassement factor will be the motivation to get his team back on track, but that's a negative emotion.

So once again, how will he bounce back from this? Oh! Yeah! that right - their history. Wearing a bit thin that now, don't you think!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Peter Spencer is trailing some big Manchester football news to be revealed tomorrow. I wonder if the old pisscan has seen the light, had enough and is finally jacking it in?
Sounds interesting.

Last time he announced his retirement early in the season and it backfired. Having learned from that mistake he will announce it and go. It's his 25th anniversary in a few days so what better time to do it? He's beaten Liverpool in the title chase and they clearly aren't going to win the CL anytime soon.

Wouldn't surprise me if they approached Hughes in the summer before he signed a 2-yr extension at Fulham and told him to hang fire.

Thaksinssoldier said:
okay I'm going to type this not believing it will happen but trying to get into a mindset.

I've had first hand contact at times over the years with two people who worked at the top of the food chain for the Glaziers in the NFL(Tony Dungy/ John Gruden).

Both of these delivered huge success to Tampa Bay.

Both got totally done over by the Glaziers and fired.

Now based on that the Glaziers have shown they have zero loyalty to coaches.

They turned up en masse sun with all of their closest corporate buddies to impress them....well we all know what happened.

So in saying all that it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if they did the unthinkable.

FAN FUCKING TASTIC if so.

It'd go down like this:

"After consulting with his family physician, Sir Alex Ferguson has resigned today for health reasons, along with wanting to spend more time with his family."

Prestwich_Blue said:
Last time he announced his retirement early in the season and it backfired. Having learned from that mistake he will announce it and go. It's his 25th anniversary in a few days so what better time to do it? He's beaten Liverpool in the title chase and they clearly aren't going to win the CL anytime soon.

Wouldn't surprise me if they approached Hughes in the summer before he signed a 2-yr extension at Fulham and told him to hang fire.
Hope your right - especially about Hughes taking over :-)

Thaksinssoldier said:
okay I'm going to type this not believing it will happen but trying to get into a mindset.

I've had first hand contact at times over the years with two people who worked at the top of the food chain for the Glaziers in the NFL(Tony Dungy/ John Gruden).

Both of these delivered huge success to Tampa Bay.

Both got totally done over by the Glaziers and fired.

Now based on that the Glaziers have shown they have zero loyalty to coaches.

They turned up en masse sun with all of their closest corporate buddies to impress them....well we all know what happened.

So in saying all that it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if they did the unthinkable.

FAN FUCKING TASTIC if so.

is it wrong that i'm very turned on?

Dave S said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Hope your right - especially about Hughes taking over :-)
Hughes and the taffia could set the rags back yrs!
Would be bloody brilliant!!

Work with a rag who is the son of a utd player who survived the munich air crash decent fair minded bloke as well told me something interesting this morning concerning ferguson. Wouldnt go into detail as he still gets some comp tkts for the swamp but he was hinting that all is not well with old red noses health and its hindering his ability to do his job at carrington. Also hes fell out with shagger giggs big time this bloke knows a lot of what goes on so im waiting with interest to see if anything unravells in next few weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.