Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

i wonder what songs we will sing for this now maybe where's your fergie gone

I've just had a thought, will Kenwright give Moyes mates rates for Baines and Fellani?

DDG
Baines Vidic Evans Jones/Smalling/pubehead
Carrick Fellani
Nani Kagawa
Van Rapist, Grannyshagger

It'll be Moyes

Why do you in every interview Moyes keeps saying wait until the end of the season about my future, he's known for a while the old pisscan will retire to his brown paper bag

FErguson will be eternally grateful to Mancini for allowing him to retire on a high.

Very strang....the red terrorists in our office now have a skip in their step, al the conspiracy theories are coming out

Mourinho in, ronaldo coming back as nike are going to fund it, as thery don't liek him playing in an adidas kit at madrid

ITs hilarious watching it

I really hope they end up with some right wanker in charge

Re: Why couldn't Fergie

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV8a0-cXzNs[/youtube]

Prestwich_Blue said:
HorshamBlue said:
I think United will want a stayer rather than a flitterer, a Scotsman rather than a foreigner, a modest achiever who will defer to Him Upstairs rather than someone who has proved himself to be independent minded. My money's on Moyes.
Mine too. Mourinho would completely change the system there whereas Moyes plays very much the system they use now. Plus he would almost be grateful to have Baconface sitting behind him mentoring him through the first two or three years. No way Mourinho would want that.

Moyes is at an age where he could (if successful) be the scum's manager for getting on for the next 20 years. Mourinho could too but I don't think anyone seriously thinks he would stay beyond the next 3 or 4. I don't think he has any ambition to live in manchester indefinitely: if he comes to the swamp, he will be gone before too long. He may win them a few trophies in the meantime, but he will not have an unlimited budget and he will not be a long term solution.

Moyes however will inevitably take charge of a team that will slide, simply because the pisscan is irreplaceable. However after say 3 or 4 indifferent years, with the resources the scum can provide him with Moyes could then go on to be a very successful manager for years to come. .

So Mourinho or Moyes will I think be decided by whether the Glazers are thinking short term or long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.