Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Why couldn't Fergie

Its been perfectly planned to take the shine off us, fuck it

Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

The betting is swinging one way to the other

Moyes back into odds on about 4/7
Mourinho out from odds on to 3/1
And klopp into....................10/1

SSN: Moyes favourite to replace Baconface

PLEASE BE TRUE

There is no way he would of left without picking or having some sort of input into a replacement first, i reckon it's all been hush hush until Mourinho had his affairs sorted. With Madrid dropping out of the Champions League last week, they have pretty much nothing to play for. For me those negotiations took place this week, Mourinho has been in England and i think all the talk of Chelsea was a smokescreen.

Or maybe even Mourinho didn't know and he'll be clutching at straws now to get the job, just cannot see Moyes becoming their manager, he hasn't got the experience.

Hip's cracking up,
Hip's cracking up,
Hip's cracking,
Fergie's cracking up!

fergiscum is still a crafty twat, he knows that the team he has there is crap and that city handed him the league on a plate, he knew months ago that he was having a hip operation but was willing to soldier on, i dont give a fuck who they get in, that trafford team is crap and the new guy will not have any money to spend, whilst we on the other hand we will be going from strength to strength (oh and i expect the sunday supplement to be a fergiscum special this week), dont watch, you have been warned, still the crafty twat will sit in the stand all smug when he hears them all saying that it has fallen apart because he has stepped down, when in reality, the new guy wont stand a chance with shit players and no money to spend

klopp is a dark horse

it would have been guardiola imo but obviously he is going to bayern

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Can we have a minute's applause at the Norwich game to show our appreciation of what Ferguson has done for football - I reckon the 98th minute would be just about right!

Tremendous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.