Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

2sheikhs said:
Oh, we're pretenders now eh?

What if I say I'm not like the others?
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays?
You're the pretender
What if I say I will never surrender?

Chris in London said:
Here are some things likely to change from next season:

The rags will start conceding penalties, including at the swamp

the rags will start having players sent off

the media will become substantially more sceptical about the rags - not necessarily hostile (though I imagine some will want their last laugh) but less inclined to lap up the bullshit that emanates from the swamp

less time will be added on to the end of games when the rags are drawing or losing

there will be fewer embargoes of referees who oversee rag defeats

when the rags surround referees demanding players are booked or sent off, they may find they are booked themselves - likewise when certain rag players give officials gobfuls of abuse

lower and mid table sides will actually try and win games against the rags rather than simply roll over and die

attendances will fall at the swamp

there will be some dressing room disharmony because some big names (Van Rapist, Grannyshagger if he stays, Camelface) will all kowtow to the pisscan but will not do so to anybody else

the new manager will ship out a number of players like Smalling Jones and Cleverley who are basically run of the mill players whom the pisscan has got the best out of

there are many others.

and i will be watching this with a huge smile on my face XD

Re: Why couldn't Fergie

GaudinoMotors said:
Big Dave Watson said:
This is a fucking disaster. If Mourinho ends up there it will stop us in our tracks and it will show even more why we fucked up last summer when we had the chance to pull away.

Joking right?

Why would I be joking. Mourinho at the swamp with a bit of money to spend (and there will be) is not good at all.

Re: Why couldn't Fergie

charliebigspuds said:
is this the start of the Gary Neville style "well he was actually all right and we love him really" appreciation society? He's a **** and why would he do anything to fit in with us? Anyhow i think it had to be announced as the club are obliged because they're on the stock exchange

Exactly

Admire him? - I suppose in the same way you could admire Hitler and Stalin for hanging on to power in the most detestable fashion - i.e. not at all!

Fab manager, but could there be more to this than what we know his reasons are. Lots of celebs making headline news atm.

"Sky Sports understands that Manchester United will announce their next managerial appointment in next 48 hours #ssn"

Typically designed to overshadow the FA Cup and designed to garner lots of rags to turn up at their 'parade' to rectify the embarrassing turnout from the 19th league title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.