Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

A great manager, but an insufferable dickhead in the process. I look forward to United crumbling.

moyes said he would wait till the end of the season before making a decision re new contract. the positives of him being united manager are obvious and main one is the stability which united like. mourinho has a tendency to jump ship every few years but has the european pedigree. moyes is a very safe manager and knows he would possibly never be sacked at everton. i don't genuinely think united will offer it him, but if they did am sure kenwright can offer him mates rates for baines and fellaini !!

Total twats trick by moyes. Everton are on the bones of their arse yet he runs down his contract so they don't get any compensation. He'll be thought about at Everton as Owen is at Liverpool for doing the same thing.

adrianr said:
NipHolmes said:
karen7 said:
heard on ssn new guy has not yet resigned from current job

Moyes is out of contract in the summer as he's let it run down.

If Jose resigned it'd cost him the compensation fee which is about 30m euro I believe.

Moyes is the man for them, it makes sense. Promotes youth, will listen to Ferguson, will be willing to manage there for years and more importantly learn from Ferguson next year. He's available and he's cheaper.

They went from Ronaldo to Valencia. They went from Tevez to Welbeck. They went from Scholes to Cleverly. They are going from Ferguson to Moyes. It's the start of the decline. Make no mistake about it. They will challenge don't get me wrong but standards will slip and pressure will mount. City and Chelsea are going nowhere, Arsenal will be debt free soon and United have profit taking owners. It's all coming together now.

This post put a nice smile on my face. Even though I think they're going to reap the benefits of being the bullys for a little while longer. Despite all those downgrades they still pissed the league this year.

Because we have been poor and they have RVP. Against elite teams they are falling short and that's what matters. They have done well but next year it's difficult to see how they could have been better next season.

1. David Moyes - British, aggressive, solid character and had done pretty well at Everton. The most Ferguson-esque of the 3
2. Laurent Blanc - Highly rated manager, out of work and ex player
3. Mourinho - brilliant record, solid character.

In that order of likeliness, imo.

Think Gary Neville will be involved as well.

Re: Why couldn't Fergie

pissedagain said:
fergiscum is still a crafty twat, he knows that the team he has there is crap and that city handed him the league on a plate, he knew months ago that he was having a hip operation but was willing to soldier on, i dont give a fuck who they get in, that trafford team is crap and the new guy will not have any money to spend, whilst we on the other hand we will be going from strength to strength (oh and i expect the sunday supplement to be a fergiscum special this week), dont watch, you have been warned, still the crafty twat will sit in the stand all smug when he hears them all saying that it has fallen apart because he has stepped down, when in reality, the new guy wont stand a chance with shit players and no money to spend

Why would anyone watch that shit is beyond me.

Personally I am expecting to be still pissed from our cup win.

Middleton will not be in mourning.

NipHolmes said:
karen7 said:
CTID1988 said:
When would be the logical time for them to announce the new manager? Are we going to be waiting til the summer

heard on ssn new guy has not yet resigned from current job

Moyes is out of contract in the summer as he's let it run down.

If Jose resigned it'd cost him the compensation fee which is about 30m euro I believe.

Moyes is the man for them, it makes sense. Promotes youth, will listen to Ferguson, will be willing to manage there for years and more importantly learn from Ferguson next year. He's available and he's cheaper.

They went from Ronaldo to Valencia. They went from Tevez to Welbeck. They went from Scholes to Cleverly. They are going from Ferguson to Moyes. It's the start of the decline. Make no mistake about it. They will challenge don't get me wrong but standards will slip and pressure will mount. City and Chelsea are going nowhere, Arsenal will be debt free soon and United have profit taking owners. It's all coming together now.

I think it's £20 mill max, though it doesn't matter as it's payable by both sides and Mourinho is saying he will stay if necessary. The most likely outcome is both sides will 'forget' the clause so both sides can move on. It's more about who's viewed as the bad guy IMO. That said I still think it will be one Scot for another.

Kun Aguero said:
NipHolmes said:
The clocks stopped ticking, the ice cream and jelly is served in a bowl. ''I cannae take the strain anymore cap'n''.

he bowed out because City and Chelsea are coming back stronger next season. Bayern, Dortmund, Real and Barca are all better in Europe and he bowed on a high.

Squad needs replacements for Rio (good season or not he's on the wane at his age), Vidic (injuries will take toll and Jones, Smalling and Evans are below standard), Giggs and Scholes. Then you have Anderson, Nani, Valencia and Evra to look at changing.

That's a big job and the budgets less than we, Chelsea, PSG, Real, Barca and Bayern can spend.

He's done them well winning the title but big work on the horizon and huge winning expectations.

Moyes will be bang up against it.

Get the fuck in!

#together #mcfc #futuresblue

Evans and Smalling are more than good enough.

Nasty and Kompany.

Badstuber and Dante.

Varane and Ramos.

Luiz and Ivanovic.

Hummels and Subotic.

That's a brief list of top teams defences. No way do Smalling and Evans make that grade, no way at all. Both looked fucked when they aren't partnered with Rio or Vidic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.