Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The cookie monster said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Wouldn't they have to ask the blue dippers for permission to talk to Moyes first?
Unless they have already, of course.
His contract is up i think mate end of season..
1/4 now moyes,done deal i reckon.

Rags drifting like a fucking barge on the exchanges mate - Ladbrokes have even made us 13/8 favourites.
Money for Chelsea too - as low as 3's with some firms.
Not much between the three teams really
Mourinho going to the chavs and taking falcao & Fellaini
Aswell as the mad russian giving him an open chequebook could even take them to the top of the betting.

I know I am going to get a panning for this, but whoever they bring in next still has a platform for them to be successful. If they bring Moyes in, they will still be there or thereabouts and challenging. They are not going away any time soon. They will not be doing a Liverpool any time soon.

AS always, be careful what you wish for. I can remember 1989 and them all singing "Fergie Out" and us singing "Fergie Must Stay".

Mikecini said:
NipHolmes said:
karen7 said:
heard on ssn new guy has not yet resigned from current job

Moyes is out of contract in the summer as he's let it run down.

If Jose resigned it'd cost him the compensation fee which is about 30m euro I believe.

Moyes is the man for them, it makes sense. Promotes youth, will listen to Ferguson, will be willing to manage there for years and more importantly learn from Ferguson next year. He's available and he's cheaper.

They went from Ronaldo to Valencia. They went from Tevez to Welbeck. They went from Scholes to Cleverly. They are going from Ferguson to Moyes. It's the start of the decline. Make no mistake about it. They will challenge don't get me wrong but standards will slip and pressure will mount. City and Chelsea are going nowhere, Arsenal will be debt free soon and United have profit taking owners. It's all coming together now.

I think it's £20 mill max, though it doesn't matter as it's payable by both sides and Mourinho is saying he will stay if necessary. The most likely outcome is both sides will 'forget' the clause so both sides can move on. It's more about who's viewed as the bad guy IMO. That said I still think it will be one Scot for another.

Madrid paid Inter a fee and they won't let him walk, that's why Chelsea haven't snapped up yet because they are negotiating the fee!

He will want £10m p/a, big budgets and he's too much of a gamble for them in job stability.

Re: Why couldn't Fergie

Is it not just because they have their home game on Sunday? How would it affect what we have done? If he had announced it on Saturday morning then fair enough but it's some 3 days before we play, by which time any paper coverage will be long gone, leaving Sundays papers for pictures of Vincent lifting the FA Cup. Mondays papers will be full of Ferguson's last game at United, which is fair enough.

Fergie-1.jpg

Do you think he thinks, he has left them in a good position or is leaving as he can see them going on the decline in the next few years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.