Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

CITYROBBO said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkw0syMoJDM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube] HAHAHA im still laughing!!
What a total prick. Hahahaha ha<br /><br />-- Wed May 08, 2013 12:55 pm --<br /><br />
CITYROBBO said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xkw0syMoJDM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube] HAHAHA im still laughing!!
What a total prick. Hahahaha ha

surprised they didnt go for mourinho?

ferguson not a fan of his since i am sure he has the say in who will replace him?

Blueband Brother said:
NipHolmes said:
Blueband Brother said:
Probably the greatest manager of all time.I personally respect what he has achieved in the game.

Hopefully, now he is gone utd will become a mid table team by 2016, get relegated by 2020, go into administration, then get shut down for the good of humanity.

Paisley, Del Bosque, Capello, Jose, Clough are all his equals.

He's been one of the best of a current era but Jose will better him when all is said and done. H3e's already equalled the treble and the two European trophies.

Ferguson as good as he is never tested himself on the continent either. He wouldn't have had this power at Madrid.

He did stand test of time and manged to constantly adapt to change in order to keep on winning, which is something Arsene Wenger (another gifted manager) has failed or refused to do. The other managers you mentioned may be as talented but certainly not as successful and as for Mourinho, well only time will tell how things turn out for him at the end but hes done very well so far and is very skilled at picking the right club to manage at the right time.

Look at Capello's record.

De Bosque has a great record and has WC and Euro as well as club.

Clough matahced Ferguson in Europe.

Paisley I've said.

The difference is these guys didn't stay in a job for two decades, what I find staggering is how they have matched Ferguson in Europe in a shorter time and you can say United were 'lucky' in both finals, if it were not for a couple of last gasp goals and a missed Terry penalty then it's two more runner ups.

Ferguson is without doubt a great manager, one of the greatest I've witnessed but he isn't the best of all time like the media will claim. The best try in different environments which Ferguson didn't do. Ferguson by his own admission didn't do that well in Europe, to be the best you have to excel in that department too.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Several bookmakers are no longer taking bets on Moyes becoming the new rag boss, so it does look like a done deal.
I think I'll just sit back with a large malt and watch Rag Tissue implode.
7/4 for for something this morning that the whole world knew was going to happen..

Moyes hahahahaha, im on my 5th stella now and the 6th will be opened, i am so happy i might give the Mrs another good bumming

Guys, I'm telling you now. This has been one of my best days as a City fan. I'm overwhelmed and delighted to degrees I cannot explain.

Get the fuck in, Moyes simply puts the cherry on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.