Ferguson **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Slurgie **Confirmed Retired** (merged)

strongbowholic said:
shepboy said:
blue underpants said:
MOYES CONFIRMED

As far as I can see, Moyes is NOT confirmed.

But please please please let it turn out to be true
It's a "Talksport have been informed...David Moyes..." story. Hopefully correct as it is being run in their news bulletins that it is Moyes.

St Ron of Dunmow is going to be suicidal tomorrow morning seeing as it's not going to be Mourinho.

RIIAFLC

Ah, you've gotta love Talksport for their consistent accurate reporting. Everything does look like it's going to be him though

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
This day could only be improved by backing every single winner on the horses, having a skinful of ale, finding a kilo of Charlie on the floor, then returning home to find that Mrs Fetlocks has packed her bags after finding Angelina Jolie handcuffed to the bedposts.
If Carlsberg did years...

And they find United guilty of bribing officials and their league is revoked and City get named winners.

If Carlsberg Export did years ;)

bananamilksheikh said:
Moyes NOT confirmed. Betfair still taking bets

They all seem adamant, though. 8-1 on now, anyway.

Pam said:
Rags crying down the phone on Talk Shite. Lol.

Neverton fans ringing up slagging Moyes for being a no account manager that they're happy to see the back of. Double lol.

I am crying as well....

With laughter.. : )

I'm going to bed for an hour, just to wake up and check all this has really happened. What a glorious day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.