Ferguson On Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.
CarolinaBlue said:
adelaidecity said:
if we go back to the start of the thread,all i said was,"to wish somebody dead " somebody you guys dont even know is ,fuck it i give up

Also, not sure if you are aware of this (as it was mentioned before), when you type in All Caps it's as if you are yelling...which is not a wise choice.

And get used to the slagging...it happens all the time. You'd better have some thick skin if you plan on hanging around here for long.

Twat!

:-)

(See what I did there?)
seen it ,well done

de niro said:
a heart attack(fatal) as we score our 5th at cold trafford would be just fine and dandy.

That wierd. I dreamt that the other night
Not scoring 5 but us winning and seeing him carried off on a strecther

chris313nt said:
Damocles said:
No-one cares about anything that Ferguson has said, is currently saying, or will ever say. Or think, or hear, or mime, or communicate, or type, or write in any way, shape or form in the wholeness of time.

Apparently, all the ex Manure players who became managers, all keep in contact with Baconface & ask his advice...except for Sparky, he's never asked for his advice as he hates the bastard...thats why Baconface doesn't know a lot about MH's character...
Advice like....how to get piss-stains and the gold watch from the gusset of your grey Y-fronts.

adelaidecity said:
vonksbignose said:
The thing is though, its taken you 7 (edit: 8) pages to give up, during which time, you've slagged off fellow blues left, right & centre!

Cheer up, its only a fuckin laugh for god's sake!

And believe me, that twat in charge over at the swamp is a **** of the highest order, and this aint the place to be sticking up for him!

:-)
ok then point taken,bacon face is a twat,is that better,now do i fit in

Yes - well done! See, now that wasn't so difficult was it!

Now behave yourself in future & learn that if your gonna call fellow blues names, at least have the decency to put a smiley after it! Wankers like us appreciate those kind of good manners!

Knob head! :-)

vonksbignose said:
adelaidecity said:
ok then point taken,bacon face is a twat,is that better,now do i fit in

Yes - well done! See, now that wasn't so difficult was it!

Now behave yourself in future & learn that if your gonna call fellow blues names, at least have the decency to put a smiley after it! Wankers like us appreciate those kind of good manners!

Knob head! :-)
funny,cheers

ok guys,learnt my lesson,i am now stood in the corner facing the wall chanting,fergie is a twat,fergie is a twat,fergie is a twat

adelaidecity said:
ok guys,learnt my lesson,i am now stood in the corner facing the wall chanting,fergie is a twat,fergie is a twat,fergie is a twat
You're nearly there Adelaideblue.Between the words a and twat add purple-nosed,lying,cheating,jock and horrible and you've cracked it.Welcome aboard.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
adelaidecity said:
You're nearly there Adelaideblue.Between the words a and twat add purple-nosed,lying,cheating,jock and horrible and you've cracked it.Welcome aboard.
i will keep tryin,whats the phrase,practice makes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.