Ferguson retires - Moyes new manager

Re: Ferguson Retired (merged) (cont)

Joehannes said:
bowdonblue said:
Guardian just confirmed that Moyes confirmed by Man U

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/guardian_sport/status/332492302998188033" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/guardian_sport/stat ... 2998188033</a>
And now they say there has been no confirmation...

They'll be saying it's Alan Curbishley next, then correcting it as a typo.

Tell you what guys, considering they won a 20th title, aren't things still great as us blues?

Granted we finished second but look at the rags, they are broken people right now and as soon as a blip in results happens next year the pressure will crank and the uncertainty will continue. As we all know Ferguson was nearly sacked but came good, on this basis it seems safe to assume that Moyes will be given time to bed himself in. This is what excites me. Moyes has shown nothing to say he's an elite manager in the making. Even newcomer Laudrup has beaten him already with silverware.

Won the title yet Ferguson taking retirement is what will occupy their thoughts and then the future under Moyes.

And so it goes on.....

BBC News website....

'Footballing equivalent of the Berlin Wall's fall'.... BBC Sport

Greatest accolade:
Why Sir Alex is greatest leader we have, by Nick Robinson Political editor.

How small the BBC has become.

RandomJ said:
I think my Facebook must be broken. When the rags won the title my feed was full of gloating rag fans but can't see any celebrating their magnificent signing of moyes. Any one got mark zuckerberg's number?

Mine too, have been dropping little WUM bombs for the past 24 hours, not one reply, set of fair weather bastards.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
argyle said:
I'm disliking the Ronaldo back to Utd rumours.

The 'journalists' involved seem as sure about it as Moyes getting the manager job.

This will be sure to piss on peoples cornflakes!!

He's not the FakeRon that left 'em! He'll be goin' downhill bloody fast now!

Haha bullshit.

He's averaged over a goal a game this season. He never did that at United.

Get in! Moyes as replacement....couldn't have asked for more. I would be a bit gutted had they appointed Mourinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.