Ferguson retires - Moyes new manager

Can we just make something clear:

United are shit, Fergie OR Moyes. I actually feel sorry for Moyes as Ferguscum jumped off an already sinking ship which had been miraculously kept afloat by the likes of Howard Webb, Mark Clattenburg, Mike Dean and Phil Dowd.

We beat FERGUSCUM's team 6-1, not Moyes' team.

Kun Aguero said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2321483/Alex-Ferguson-retires-David-Moyes-succeed-season-according-Football-Manager-simulation.html

#pray4kloppy

Looking at the Klopp computer simulation and its a lot closer to reality under Moyes

Klopp was forced to sell a number of first-team players in January including Nemanja Vidic, Nani and Welbeck after they voiced their unhappiness at the team’s sixth-place position in the league.

They're actually 7th and out the FA Cup so this could still happen!

Klopp was not helped by the fact that Van Persie was injured for the majority of his time in charge and could only fashion a modest partnership between Rooney and Javier Hernandez which produced 17 goals between the pair.
The final nail in the coffin for Klopp came after a 2-1 loss to Chelsea which left United 12 points adrift of leaders City.

They play Chelsea soon and if they lose we should be 12-13 points ahead and could well be leaders.

They say Klopp got sacked before the end of the season so I only hope that Uncle Malc is a lot more lenient in real life than he is in a computer game!

Here is a thing that really amuse me. All the crap we have had from the RAGs about us 'buying the title', here we are, as soon as they look like ending up mid table, and what is their answer? BUY SOME DECENT PLAYERS! Spend, spend, spend. More like Ho, Ho, Ho.

bluebaja said:
Here is a thing that really amuse me. All the crap we have had from the RAGs about us 'buying the title', here we are, as soon as they look like ending up mid table, and what is their answer? BUY SOME DECENT PLAYERS! Spend, spend, spend. More like Ho, Ho, Ho.
yeh, but players join us cause they're mercenaries who don't care about city, players join them cause of the stardust, the tradition, the little boys inside telling them to and most importantly the romance, their players don't even get paid dont'cha know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.