Ferguson retires - Moyes new manager

gordondaviesmoustache said:
De-Gea-banner.png

Ouch!

Blue Maverick said:
I'm seriously worried Moyes might resign, the stress levels must be tremendous on him and he may well say it's not worth it, they'd as GPC to come back until the end of the season and he'd seem them to 4th.

JC could come back and he would not be able to raise them.

pominoz said:
Blue Maverick said:
I'm seriously worried Moyes might resign, the stress levels must be tremendous on him and he may well say it's not worth it, they'd as GPC to come back until the end of the season and he'd seem them to 4th.

if they do get rid or he quits we should pray for an ex-player, only thing they've ever done as managers was roll over for the wino.

aguero93:20 said:
pominoz said:
Blue Maverick said:

if they do get rid or he quits we should pray for an ex-player, only thing they've ever done as managers was roll over for the wino.

They are grooming the sister in law shagger for the role

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
pominoz said:

I always felt that it wasn't the man who followed GPC ( Moyes in this case ) but the man who follows the man who follows GPC that should be watched if you get my drift. However if this comes to pass then that theory gets extended out by one more raggy manager - I do hope I am starting on a long family tree ha ha ha

bluethrunthru said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

I always felt that it wasn't the man who followed GPC ( Moyes in this case ) but the man who follows the man who follows GPC that should be watched if you get my drift. However if this comes to pass then that theory gets extended out by one more raggy manager - I do hope I am starting on a long family tree ha ha ha
So Moyes is not the Messiah, just a very naughty boy?

What you foretell may indeed come to pass, but who will chose this new Chosen One? Who is worthy of such a task? Now that the GPC has wet his pants, I mean.

I understand that there is a banner at O.T. that says 'The Chosen One' and has a picture of Wee Mental Davey!

You've got to hand it to the Rags, when they do 'cringe', they do it well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.