Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was exactly my take on it.
And after the scandalous Rojo incident........I suspect he was more a victim of the latest referee email.

What pissed me off even more was the fact both Young and the reserve rag keeper made similar,if not worse,challenges at the weekend and i believe only a yellow was shown to one of them.....? Neither challenge going the microscope in post match analysis.

We are terribly unlucky.......

Fernandinho has been held up as the example of two footed tacklers, by none other than Paul Ince, this weekend (and Sammy MacKilroy had the nerve to mention him & not Rojo, last night.

I don't know if many people on here watched Goals on Sunday, but it was like a script written by Ricky Gervais.

Chris Kamara set up Ince nicely expecting the 'well yes, in my day we were allowed to tackle hard' etc cliche, & instead got Ince explaining that nothing had changed & that in fact he knew how to tackle cleanly & modern day players don't know how.

Unfortunately for Ince, the video they had made, then showed a selection of crimes against football, perpetrated by Ince, the likes of which we only ever see...well, in a video of that Utd team really.

Squirming with embarrassment, he mentioned how most of his challenges in that video were yellow cards & then singled out Fernandinho for special criticism, for basically being the only bloke in the whole collection, to actually get the ball.

Pure Ricky Gervais.

Fernandinho has been held up as the example of two footed tacklers, by none other than Paul Ince, this weekend (and Sammy MacKilroy had the nerve to mention him & not Rojo, last night.

I don't know if many people on here watched Goals on Sunday, but it was like a script written by Ricky Gervais.

Chris Kamara set up Ince nicely expecting the 'well yes, in my day we were allowed to tackle hard' etc cliche, & instead got Ince explaining that nothing had changed & that in fact he knew how to tackle cleanly & modern day players don't know how.

Unfortunately for Ince, the video they had made, then showed a selection of crimes against football, perpetrated by Ince, the likes of which we only ever see...well, in a video of that Utd team really.

Squirming with embarrassment, he mentioned how most of his challenges in that video were yellow cards & then singled out Fernandinho for special criticism, for basically being the only bloke in the whole collection, to actually get the ball.

Pure Ricky Gervais.
You have a link mate, I'd love to see this :)

Annoys me this 2 footed thing read an account on the derby where it says Bravo went in 2 footed on Rooney . My view is he left the ground with 2 feet them executed a perfectly timed one foot challenge against Rughead who went in 2 legged.
m9ohvl.jpg

Who is going in most 2 footed there?

Annoys me this 2 footed thing read an account on the derby where it says Bravo went in 2 footed on Rooney . My view is he left the ground with 2 feet them executed a perfectly timed one foot challenge against Rughead who went in 2 legged.
m9ohvl.jpg

Who is going in most 2 footed there?

It's a great tackle by Bravo.

Annoys me when people say otherwise.

It's a great tackle by Bravo.

Annoys me when people say otherwise.

He was out of control. He had no means to get out of the way had he collided with Rooney as he was off the floor.

Yes it falls on 'ifs and buts' however there couldn't have been an argument if he was sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.