Fernandinho - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep on Fernandinho's future: "I am so happy with him and would be delighted if he continues for a long time here."

Pep on Fernandinho's future: "He's one more year on his contract. It's not just in my mind but the club's mind."

This may come across as a bit controversial but I think that ferna and the club need to part ways this summer. Been a great servant but it's time we found a younger replacement.

This may come across as a bit controversial but I think that ferna and the club need to part ways this summer. Been a great servant but it's time we found a younger replacement.
But he has one year left. Why cut him a year early. I expy him to leave at the end of his contract. But not before that.

Last edited:
But he has one year left. Why cut him a year early. I expy him to leave at the end of February his contract. But not before that.

Maybe so, but what if he gets offered a big contract out in say....China? Doubt the club would bat and eyelid at it. All ifs and buts though.

Hasn't he just became a father for the second time, I doubt he would want to leave anytime soon.

People are forgetting how important he was at the start of the season

I don't disagree he is a fantastic player, his disciplinary record this season does however concern me moving forward.

So, despite having an exceptional disciplinary record for 3 years one soft. How many times have we seen our players pushed over only for no card to be shown? One incredibly soft bordering on farcical booking leading to a red in Europe and a mistimed tackle and deserved red card lead you to believe he's a concern.
Wish our fans would watch our games, form their opinions based on that rather than what's printed in the media.m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.