Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt City were playing better when he was playing as DM not CB.

The most under rated player in the league.

Hyperbole to say he's one of our best ever players?

No? Though we have a lot of "best players" in various positions i guess nowadays.

He's class, at first i thought the guy was a more classic defensive midfielder or ball winning midfielder, But he actually has more something of a defensive playmaker to him while yet being a boss in his area. A lot of times especially on counters he will be the one making the first key pass from the defense to a guy like KDB or Silva and the quality of that passing is often impressive too.

Hyperbole to say he's one of our best ever players?
Not at all - he's vastly underrated - a lynch pin to our system - excellent at breaking up play and providing cover - and good enough passing forward.

We need a destroyer - and Fernandinho is excellent at this role - and as alluded to above - 'Dinho is good enough going forward that he doesn't kill our offense - and in fact mostly helps our forward going play.

Last edited:
We’re going to find it hard to replace him. Our midfield three are something special when they’re all together. Pep will probably have to adapt his team when he brings someone new in, because he won’t find anyone who can do it all like Fernandinho. That’s of course if pep is still at city before Fernandinho’s times up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.