Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
First name on the team sheet for me. Opposition fans seem to think we're only a KDB injury away from coming unstuck. I think City fans know Fernandinho is a much greater miss

Going to be tough to replace. Amazing he's kept this standard up through the season so far, but will definitely need some backup next season, everyone ages.

First name on the team sheet for me. Opposition fans seem to think we're only a KDB injury away from coming unstuck. I think City fans know Fernandinho is a much greater miss
Nah. Great player. But no. Ederson, Debryune, Sterling, Sane, Silva then Dihno. In that order.

Ok. Who do we play DM in his absence? He's a beast at breaking up play. We don't have a similar player

Ok. Who do we play DM in his absence? He's a beast at breaking up play. We don't have a similar player
I think because we play possession based defense, I'd say Debryune, Gundogan, Delph, and Danilo all will fill the role with very slight drop off.

Similar to how Gundogan and Bernardo comfortably cover David's role without being as special.

Ederson, Sane and Sterling are the 3 most irreplaceable. With Debryune somewhere in between there because of the multifaceted nature of his capabilities.

Gonna be next to impossible to replace. Not many players out there in his position who can do what he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.