Fernandinho completed, OS confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernandinho has medical

Guardian saying £30m; where the fuck they got that number from, who knows, maybe they're just trying to be different from everyone else.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jun/05/manchester-city-fernandinho-signing-medical?CMP=twt_gu" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013 ... CMP=twt_gu</a>

Didn't realize he is 28 yrs old. For 30 million pounds. Not much resale value there. Not that it matters much to us I suppose.

BlueCityfan said:
FlatlineMonday said:
BlueCityfan said:
I'm absolutely sure that Isco will sign and probably Cavani as well. With Txiki you get the feeling that there is no chance he will let his targets slip.

Can see about 1-3 more signings after that, CB and possibly another CM.

Goal.com reported a couple weeks back that City were after Fernandinho, Edinson Cavani, Isco, Thiago, Diego Novaretti and Jesus Navas.... I always thought goal.com were shit... it seems they're on the ball these days.

Yup, but just can't see Thiago happening unless one of Garcia or Barry is sold (hopefully Garcia). Otherwise there is no room for him.

And let's see if the Novaretti link is true. Been quiet on him.

Quiet indeed, but so was Rodwell until 48 hours before it happened.

samharris said:
jimharri said:
Barry's left peg said:
There too stupid to notice mate
1ewuLJP.gif

I did send Barry a PM...but to no avail...the world knows now. ;)
Maybe it's some form of a double reverse Clarkie? Then again, perhaps not!

jimharri said:
samharris said:
jimharri said:

I did send Barry a PM...but to no avail...the world knows now. ;)
Maybe it's some form of a double reverse Clarkie? Then again, perhaps not!

A double reverse clarkie doesnt exist jimbo..its what those that are clarkied come up with to get out of it.. ;)

FlatlineMonday said:
BlueCityfan said:
I'm absolutely sure that Isco will sign and probably Cavani as well. With Txiki you get the feeling that there is no chance he will let his targets slip.

Can see about 1-3 more signings after that, CB and possibly another CM.

Goal.com reported a couple weeks back that City were after Fernandinho, Edinson Cavani, Isco, Thiago, Diego Novaretti and Jesus Navas.... I always thought goal.com were shit... it seems they're on the ball these days.

Edit: If they are right on Novaretti, a defender that plays in MEXICO, i will never doubt them again. That one is way out there.

Looks like we're close according to City Watch on Twitter

2sheikhs said:
TGR said:
Blueboy73 said:
Isco and cavani next, this window is gonna be alot better than last summer.

I wonder what one Roberto Mancini is thinking sat at home right now?
If he would have been supported in this manner after winning the title last season we would be going for 3 premiership titles in a row and be the completely dominant force in British football.

I know, I know! But its just the thought that we wasted such a truly golden opportunity to do it.
Probably because the Sheikh didn't fancy giving him a shitload more cash to replace the players he deemed good enough to spend a shitload of cash on.

But the sheik did give him a 5 year contract?
However, we are off topic so no more posts about this from me. Great news we are landing some players of serious quality this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.