Fernandinho (continued)

Ducado

Team supported
City
RedAgger said:
A truly class DM and what your side were lacking for long time. You should find some other alternative too when he is injured. Garcia is not on same level when it comes to quality DM. You have amassed good attacking talents and this guy provides them platform required to have a go at opposition.

Glad other fans have noticed him, he is part of the spine of the team

Re: Fernandinho

Ducado said:
RedAgger said:
A truly class DM and what your side were lacking for long time. You should find some other alternative too when he is injured. Garcia is not on same level when it comes to quality DM. You have amassed good attacking talents and this guy provides them platform required to have a go at opposition.

Glad other fans have noticed him, he is part of the spine of the team

RedAgger is a keep 8-)<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:29 am --<br /><br />
George Hannah said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
It was like he was King Leonidas today - was like having 3 players in 1, a brick wall and again showed his engine is like a rolls!!!!
Thermopylae rules!

its call monopoly you loon 8-}

Arent we getting Zucilini soon too. From what i have heard, he is very highly rated. Garcia should be shipped out. Him and Rodwell would be good backup to Toure and Fernandinho.

Stoned Rose said:
This guy is the best DM on the fucking planet.

He's that good the city squad bought Yaya a new pipe and slippers for christmas.

I think he is best available there who is not Martinez (from byern). Don't get me wrong, he is class but I rate Javi Martinez a little more.

Very impressed with him. He looks like he's got years left in him too which may well have been the reasoning behind our willingness to pay the big money for his signature.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Very impressed with him. He looks like he's got years left in him too which may well have been the reasoning behind our willingness to pay the big money for his signature.

He's not 29 till May,he has got years in him,i'd suggest at least another 3 at the very top but as a consequence of his physique,desire and professionalism,maybe a good few more.

A fantastic signing.

I've never been wronger (probably not a real word) about a player. Thought he was a nothing Gelson style player after a couple of games, Fernandinho is absolutely fantastic. Probably player of the season so far in a brilliant team.

FantasyIreland said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

He's not 29 till May,he has got years in him,i'd suggest at least another 3 at the very top but as a consequence of his physique,desire and professionalism,maybe a good few more.

A fantastic signing.
For some reason I thought he was coming up 30 but yes playing to 33/34 and beyond looks well within the realms of possibility.

Harvster said:
I've never been wronger (probably not a real word) about a player. Thought he was a nothing Gelson style player after a couple of games, Fernandinho is absolutely fantastic. Probably player of the season so far in a brilliant team.
Don't worry there were many, many 'wrongers' when he first arrived. I am sure they are all now 'righters'!

In relation to player of the season, he is definitely a dark horse if he maintains his outstanding form. In my view he is very close to being the most important player in the team.

jollylescott said:
Harvster said:

In relation to player of the season, he is definitely a dark horse if he maintains his outstanding form. In my view he is very close to being the most important player in the team.
Is that you Woy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.