Fernandinho (continued)

His interview with the gazetta before the game.

Bh35CFGCEAAF43m.png

I really hope he makes the cut.

kaiten.keir said:

Bh35CFGCEAAF43m.png

got something in my eye reading that!
Never mind making the cut, I hope he scores another one of those golazos in the final to win it :)

jimharri said:
Rammy Blue said:
Fair play to abu, some proper fishing gone on.
Agreed; surprised he got as many bites as he has. Obviously a piss take on the comments on Yaya's goal on sunday (some people thinking it was a mishit cross).

He's caught a couple of biggies too, MSP and Oakie have 7 years of Bluemoon experience between them and both have over 10,000 posts, a poor showing from these two seasoned veterans.

kaiten.keir said:

Bh35CFGCEAAF43m.png

It's hard to appreciate the journey that he has been on in life. He has well and truly served his apprenticeship and thoroughly deserves any major success that comes his way.

He seems to have settled with his family in Manchester and seems to have a great personality.

I hope that he stays with City the rest of his career, and that he makes the Brazilian squad.

You never quite know with Scolari, but if there is any justice then Fernan will be on that plane to Brazil.

kenzie115 said:
jimharri said:
Rammy Blue said:
Fair play to abu, some proper fishing gone on.
Agreed; surprised he got as many bites as he has. Obviously a piss take on the comments on Yaya's goal on sunday (some people thinking it was a mishit cross).

He's caught a couple of biggies too, MSP and Oakie have 7 years of Bluemoon experience between them and both have over 10,000 posts, a poor showing from these two seasoned veterans.

AH......but they would also be aware of the reverse Clarkie with triple salko

Will hold my hand up and say I was probably wrong. The amount of money we spent on him didn't sit well with me and I was quite vocal about it but I have to say Fernandinho has proved me wrong so far.

avoidconfusion said:
Will hold my hand up and say I was probably wrong. The amount of money we spent on him didn't sit well with me and I was quite vocal about it but I have to say Fernandinho has proved me wrong so far.

We haven't seen the best of Fernandinho yet. Wait until Pellegrini starts using him as a box to box midfielder. I absolutely sure that he was bought to replace Yaya Toure.

bluevengence said:
kenzie115 said:
jimharri said:

AH......but they would also be aware of the reverse Clarkie with triple salko

I'm not a fan of the reverse clarkie. I think a pm has to be sent to another poster before the reverse clarkie is attempted, explaining the original poster's intentions of pulling the reverse clarkie, thereby providing evidence after the event that it was indeed a reverse clarkie and that the reverse clarkie was not simply jumped upon by the original poster, who had actually been clarkied but didn't want to appear to have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.