Fernandinho (continued)

bluebobom said:
Great goal. How did he get on in the rest of the game?

Decent game. He was given the holding role.

Scolari said before the game that Fernandinho would play 90 minutes.

Chuffed for him. The reason he fought so hard to make the move to us happen was cos he wanted a place in the national team and after his performances this year and in that game he surely has to be a contender to start.

I see he put the ball in 'Yaya Corner'. Great strike! Always worry regarding injuries during these friendlies, but in Fernandinho's case I think playing today is just going to boost him even further and bring him back to City ready to perform to secure that world cup place.

The American said:
abu13 said:
dave_blue12 said:
Great strike !!!

Maybe it's just me but i though the was trying to cross the ball but he got it wrong and just got lucky with the goal.
Maybe it's just me, but I think he was aiming for his own goal, and missed by a lot, somehow putting the ball in South Africa's goal.
Yep- he's no tom cleverly!!

The American said:
abu13 said:
dave_blue12 said:
Great strike !!!

Maybe it's just me but i though the was trying to cross the ball but he got it wrong and just got lucky with the goal.
Maybe it's just me, but I think he was aiming for his own goal, and missed by a lot, somehow putting the ball in South Africa's goal.

He actually wanted to pass it just to Yaya who wanted to cross it. :)

Nasri shinning it put paid to that idea though.
Hungarian blue said:
The American said:
abu13 said:

He actually wanted to pass it just to Yaya who wanted to cross it. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.