Fernandinho (continued)

Damocles said:
Also completely misleading. Correlation isn't causation.

Did you know that the amount of fires in a city increases at the same rate as the amount of Chinese restaurants?

It doesn't mean anything. I saw a similar statistics posted that schoolboy masquerading as a reporter, David Lynch concerning our win rate with Lescott in the team being much greater than without.

Just to clarify, my conclusion that he is our most important player wasn't based off that picture, we obviously haven't played that many games without him. Though it's always interesting when you see the numbers, even if only a little, support your hunch.

I should also clarify that I think he is our most important player for the way Pellegrini wants us to play. We could use the other players to set up differently and still be successful, but the whole 4-4-2 gung ho method really needs Fern.

Damocles said:
Also completely misleading. Correlation isn't causation.

Did you know that the amount of fires in a city increases at the same rate as the amount of Chinese restaurants?

It doesn't mean anything. I saw a similar statistics posted that schoolboy masquerading as a reporter, David Lynch concerning our win rate with Lescott in the team being much greater than without.

The Chinese are pyromaniacs and Fernandinho is mint, case closed.

Stoned Rose said:
Serious news.

The Football Brain is back.

I'd deploy fern as a holding midfielder for this one. Just behind silva Toure and nasri.

2 better displays I have never seen (shaktar v Chelsea) by anyone in that position.

Totally dictated the whole of both games from that position.

Our chances of winning have just improved hugely.

He had sat deeper than yaya all season (after the first couple of games) and will definitely play there, clearing up and covering as yaya pushes on.

Some cock on R5L(Phone guest- "City fan") doesn't rate Fernandinho...there was stunned silence from Savage and the host, which is saying something!

Just came back from injury and played like that. Immense. I feel sorry for players like him, Silva, Kompany who played out of their skins but were let down by MDM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.