Fernandinho (continued)

If he's not fit for barca then we have a huge problem.. We'll certainly miss him in the league but should be able to get by. Absolutely massive miss for us tonight

TCIB said:
pudge said:
TCIB said:
Before any playing considerations Ferran will not get pissed around by clubs demanding excessive fees.
Porto did and he rightly fucked them off imo.
Not the point I was making tbf

It preceeds your point pudge, your saying we should have pushed a deal through.
The club is saying fuck that, the paramount issue is telling other clubs straight to fuck off taking the piss.
With our current squad i can see why they have that viewpoint.

I'm sorry but when demichelis is your replacement DM you don't have a leg to stand on saying our current squad is good enough. Porto held all the cards, they know we needed a midfielder so yes they took the piss which is how supply and demand works. Now we can be principled all we want but as today showed Fernan being out fucked us as a team and fucked the way Pelle wants us to play. There are times to walk away and there are times to take it up the arse and pay. Fernnado was one of those moments and I just pray Fernan isn't out long or Barca is going to be embarrassing.

Manx Blue said:
dekabreak said:
At least he'll be fit against Barça if it's 2 weeks.

This.

We should be able to beat Norwich and Sunderland with a similar line-up to tonight, although maybe stick Jimmy in MDM's (Fernandinho's) position. The Barca game is the most important over the next few weeks for him.

Somehow I'm beginning to think Javi's injury is much more than a knock, just when he was settling in...

RandomJ said:
TCIB said:
pudge said:

The club is saying fuck that, the paramount issue is telling other clubs straight to fuck off taking the piss.

I'm sorry but when demichelis is your replacement DM you don't have a leg to stand on saying our current squad is good enough. Porto held all the cards, they know we needed a midfielder so yes they took the piss which is how supply and demand works. Now we can be principled all we want but as today showed Fernan being out fucked us as a team and fucked the way Pelle wants us to play. There are times to walk away and there are times to take it up the arse and pay. Fernnado was one of those moments and I just pray Fernan isn't out long or Barca is going to be embarrassing.

Get a grip and grow a pair. We lost 1 game in 21.

Marvin said:
cookster said:
Something's gone wrong when we've spent over 700M on players and miss one so badly.
We didn't miss one, we missed several midfield players as you well know

City haven't learned lessons about never standing still - Chelsea made a couple of good acquisitions in January window and are catching us up - PL will be a real battle now and Pellegrini played right into Smugface's hands tonight - I was really, really disappointed in Pellgrini tonight

RandomJ said:
TCIB said:
pudge said:

You get your hand in your pocket then, it is very easy to just shout "spend"

Also MD did a decent job considering, so no your wrong and i disagree totally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.