Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it''d be a good idea to offer him a 12-month extension as a player. Unless he agrees to be left out of the CL squad and we still sign a replacement.

Pep has admitted that Ferna isn't capable of playing 2-3 games a week anymore. Imagine if Rodri's season had ended against Swansea? We'd be forced to drop Gundogan into the CDM role and we'd have one less attacking threat. Because Ferna would only be able to cover a fraction of Rodri's games.

Dinho appears to be picking up a lot of injuries recently similar to Kun , it doesnt make sense to keep injury prone players on the same contracts , they have been brilliant players for our club but i can see them both being offered reduced deals which may force them both to look for alternatives
Even the greatest players have a sell by date ,no doubt we will replace them with big money signings because of the pressure to stay at the top but i twould be nice to see the likes of Doyle and DeLap get their chances , a pipedream maybe.

Surprisingly, I've heard he's going to be offered a 12 month extension to his playing contract, and that it's likely to be accepted. Seems odd to me, given the need to free up slots in the squad and space on the wage bill for incoming signings.
Maybe I was right about just using Luiz buy back to lower the price for Grealish.

I don't think it''d be a good idea to offer him a 12-month extension as a player. Unless he agrees to be left out of the CL squad and we still sign a replacement.

Pep has admitted that Ferna isn't capable of playing 2-3 games a week anymore. Imagine if Rodri's season had ended against Swansea? We'd be forced to drop Gundogan into the CDM role and we'd have one less attacking threat. Because Ferna would only be able to cover a fraction of Rodri's games.
I’ve never agreed with you before and I’m not going to start now. A bit like when you said Dias was a disastrous signing in a disastrous window, or when you said this season is a disaster 15 games ago, or like when you said we’d be rivals to Everton and Leicester this season, or not so long ago when you said we’d be lucky to qualify for the Europa league. You really know your stuff

I’ve never agreed with you before and I’m not going to start now. A bit like when you said Dias was a disastrous signing in a disastrous window, or when you said this season is a disaster 15 games ago, or like when you said we’d be rivals to Everton and Leicester this season, or not so long ago when you said we’d be lucky to qualify for the Europa league. You really know your stuff

In my defense, some of those are just me exaggerating/not being serious (defense mechanism i guess). But since i don't remember anything you have ever posted. I feel quite honored. :)
Did you remember all of that? Or just go through my posting history? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.