Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he's definitely getting the extension, the club would have made some noise about it.

Has it been confirmed that he is staying? I got the impression before the trophy ceremony yesterday that Fernandinho looked quite sad or emotional. Maybe it was just because of Aguero.

Until I know for sure that he's staying I'll be worried. It's hard enough losing Aguero.

Has it been confirmed that he is staying? I got the impression before the trophy ceremony yesterday that Fernandinho looked quite sad or emotional. Maybe it was just because of Aguero.

Until I know for sure that he's staying I'll be worried. It's hard enough losing Aguero.

I think they've been waiting until after the CL final to announce it.

If he were going they'd know and would've made a fuss about him too yesterday.

Last edited:
This Fernandinho extension is taking some time.

I've just read Fernandinhos statement at the end of the season recap and can say what a thoroughly class act he is. Underrated Compared to the likes of Merlin and Kdb but without him we would have had half the success that we have achieved over the last few years. I hope when he retires we can utilise his knowledge of the game and pass it on to the youngsters as the way for a player from the other side of the world to become part of the city family as he is a credit to his profession and will be extremely hard to replace. A hard working team player who deserves all the credit that comes his way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.