Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any link to this ?
What a year this has been, my dear friends!?

It has certainly a worldwind of emotions throughout this season. The intensity of it all has been rather absurd.

Firstly, I would like to say thank you to all our fans for your ongoing support. I can only imagine the anxiety this may have caused watching all the matches on the TV at home, but this is all over now. We have been fortunate enough to have some of our supporters back in the stadium.

It was a pleasure and it gave me great happiness to see you all in the stands and I sincerely hope that soon enough all of you can join us at the Ethiad Stadium once again.
Your role is crucial and of great importance for our team to progress further and to win many more titles.

I would also like to say thank you to all of Manchester City's backroom staff. Since August last year when we returned to work up until last Saturday you were Phenomenal...
You have worked extremely hard in various areas and understood the importance of being approachable, being there for a bigger purpose, based on dedication, effort, commitment, discipline, responsibility above and beyond any personal or selfish acts.
It is a pleasure to work with every single one of you in sunny or rainy days or even when snowing in our beautiful city, Manchester.
Please be proud of your work during this year as I'm surely proud of what you've done to date.

To my team mates, many thanks!
What great players we have and what wonderful human beings you are.
Your commitment, what I felt and heard during this whole year was simply amazing. Each training session, each talk, each speech, it was great to witness.

I'm thankful to God for the opportunity given to work and share these beautiful, emotional moments with all of you.
In terms of results, there is only one thing I can say:

We cannot control them.

However, what we can control is our willingness to work hard, to challenge ourselves and strive for excellence, to move forward irrespectively of any circumstances, overcoming any barriers united , in good and bad moments, understanding that we are all in the same boat, rowing in the same direction and even when the tide is against us - tomorrow we will have the opportunity to fight again.

Finally, I would like to leave a special thanks to my family that lives intensely each and every single moment with me, always seeking improvement /progress.

Gratitude is the word that fills my heart and I can only say that none of this would have been possible without you.
We've gone through painful, difficult, frustrating and disappointing times. Nonetheless, nothing compares to the moments of magic, happiness, lessons learnt, achievements and many titles.

To All of you, Thank you!

Still no official word of re-signing?

Hope those tweets weren't meant as a goodbye.

Last edited:
So what is this?

1) Will extend, but just after a certain date?

2) Admin error has seen Fernandinho on list?

3) We've just discovered some bad news in a weird way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.