Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical. Echo chamber cult. I’ve put the hard yards in as a fan and am entitled to praise and criticise

This isn’t Pep FC is it. He’s paid big money to make big calls and when he fucks
Should have started Sergio v Chelsea in the CL. Best striker at the club, talisman and probably the most fired up for the game.

Should have started Ferna v Chelsea. Defensive rock, club captain and leader.

All major major fuck ups.

You can’t prove the counter factual in sport, but Im not being wise in handsight all this was obvious eat the time.

The trouble with forums is that it’s members are often reluctant to listen to views that differ from their own.

If you’re not happy to vocally criticise people for stupid mistakes that cost the club very dearly and could have been avoided then that’s your look out.

Pep is great, he’s a hugely successful manager for us. But he’s made some terrible decisions too and nobody seems bothered, or bothered enough to ask why?

My view is that it’s not enough for him to win by playing his best team, but that he has a need to add a personal dimension to the equation.
Includes you I suppose?

All our players have been treated well - despite a the fact we’re a successful football club & have to take tough decisions to win things. Which is why you’re not a manager. Fans aren’t able to make objective decisions.
As for Kun - he was always carrying an injury - only sub for Argentina even now
Includes you I suppose?
You make a good point that Kim May have been carrying an injury, but he looked sharp against Everton. He should have come on instead of Jesus IMO (Id have started Sergio).

Sergio has the ability to change games, Jesus less so.

I think Pep fucked up

Typical. Echo chamber cult. I’ve put the hard yards in as a fan and am entitled to praise and criticise as I see it.

This isn’t Pep FC is it. He’s paid big money to make big calls and when he fucks it up royally (Lyon, Chelsea x 2 etc.) deserves calling out for it.

Should have started Silva v Lyon - best midfield player at the club.

Should have started Sergio v Chelsea in the CL. Best striker at the club, talisman and probably the most fired up for the game.

Should have started Ferna v Chelsea. Defensive rock, club captain and leader.

All major major fuck ups.

You can’t prove the counter factual in sport, but Im not being wise in handsight all this was obvious eat the time.

The trouble with forums is that it’s members are often reluctant to listen to views that differ from their own.

If you’re not happy to vocally criticise people for stupid mistakes that cost the club very dearly and could have been avoided then that’s your look out.

Pep is great, he’s a hugely successful manager for us. But he’s made some terrible decisions too and nobody seems bothered, or bothered enough to ask why?

My view is that it’s not enough for him to win by playing his best team, but that he has a need to add a personal dimension to the equation.
Fern is a great player but he has played against Chelsea and looked vulnerable. He is not a panacea against every opponent, great though he is.

I was told, by someone reliable, that Sergio had a very limited time at the top because of damage to his knees. This was three years ago and subsequent appearances have borne that out. Utterly brilliant but coming to an end.

Fern is a great player but he has played against Chelsea and looked vulnerable. He is not a panacea against every opponent, great though he is.

I was told, by someone reliable, that Sergio had a very limited time at the top because of damage to his knees. This was three years ago and subsequent appearances have borne that out. Utterly brilliant but coming to an end.

Absolutely agree with using sparingly. The CL final was a game they both should have started though (IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.