Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Fern..one of the best players over the years he has been with us..my concern is that any replacement usually takes a season to bed in.. you have to look beyond the love for a player at the end of their career and think of the future.. We have had this with Sergio, David, Yaya, Vincent, Zabba,over the last few seasons..that is harsh I know, but the powers that be will have already made these decisions, we can only speculate.We need a new legion of legends,and have Dias, Phil taking up the slack. More will follow for sure.

Ferna is like a Rolls Royce - even when the engine has a few miles on it - it can still purr.
I think he has at least another year in him used sparingly ie not every 3 days. Its time to buy or break in his replacement and alternate whilst the newbie gets accustomed to the roll under Pep.
As to who that might be i'm not sure - i do know its not a kids job - no matter how talented - that is of course unless were looking at Bellingham. Cheeky bid for Philips at Leeds?

A player who gets better by the year, he should be given at least another year he has never let City down, he will be very difficult to replace in the future a leader who gives everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.