Fernandinho to leave at the end of the season

I understand that time waits for no man, but Fernandinho has been an unsung hero for City. I'm sure others will disagree but imo there were only two players during his time with us that truly owned it whilst on the pitch, consistently. You could sense the confidence not just in them but the team overall when they were playing - him and Kompany. City need to work hard in finding another in his mould, will be tricky cos players like him don't come around often. Thanks for all your hard work, desire, leadership and the occasional thunderbastard! Obrigado.
Can’t see many disagreeing to be honest, and he’s more hero than unsung hero, 99% would pay £60M + to have a prime Ferna in our squad, outsiders thought he wouldn’t last 2 minutes when Pep landed, we knew better, hard to know how we replace him & Gundy, you can never go like for like so we might be witnessing a full Pep revolution & evolution for next season, hence the wait on the contract

I understand that time waits for no man, but Fernandinho has been an unsung hero for City. I'm sure others will disagree but imo there were only two players during his time with us that truly owned it whilst on the pitch, consistently. You could sense the confidence not just in them but the team overall when they were playing - him and Kompany. City need to work hard in finding another in his mould, will be tricky cos players like him don't come around often. Thanks for all your hard work, desire, leadership and the occasional thunderbastard! Obrigado.
David Silva says "Hi"

Other than that bang on.

Ferni is a massive loss, Rodri is getting better all the time, but just one injury and we'd really struggle.

Here's hoping it's not a L back or Striker type wait for a new young or old CDM.

A genuinely top player. The master of the dark arts and 1 hell of a midfield destroyer. Huge hole which may never be filled. Fern is right up top with Komps, Dave , Zaba, Yaya and Sergio etc.. Thx for wearing the shirt with pride.

Edited for @Clevers.

I could never forgot little magician.

Last edited:
A genuinely top player. The master of the dark arts and 1 hell of a midfield destroyer. Huge hole which may never be filled. Fern is right up top with Komps, Zaba, Yaya and Sergio etc.. Thx for wearing the shirt with pride.
Agree. A real leader of men to boot, and a calm, mature presence which has been so valuable to the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.