Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to remember that Shakhtar took our Barca boys on the ride of their life when they sold 'em Dmytro Chygrynskiy for £22m.

Heres what Lucescu said then:

“When a team like Barcelona ask, you cannot say no,” the former Inter coach began, continuing, “I understand the player, because he want to go to Barcelona with all his heart. Who would not want to? Every player on the planet would want to.

“I also understand that the club have a need to sell. He will prove to be a great signing for Barcelona.”

“He is used to winning, playing under pressure, and at the highest level. I do not see why he could not play with Barcelona.

“He is an important player. He is the best defender in Europe, better than Vidic of Manchester United.”

Barca sold him back to Shakhtar after one season for £12m, one of the worst transfers in the history of football...

Claytop said:
It eez always difficult, only this.

Apart from last season apparently, when it was all piss easy & purely Marwood's fault.

Now, suddenly, if we miss our targets, it will be understandable, even though we have potentially much more money to spend & a new CEO (we had none last year) & a new system in place.

Looks like Mancini realises he can't bully these guys & blame everything on them like he tried with Marwood.

Neville Kneville said:
Claytop said:

Apart from last season apparently, when it was all piss easy & purely Marwood's fault.

Now, suddenly, if we miss our targets, it will be understandable, even though we have potentially much more money to spend & a new CEO (we had none last year) & a new system in place.

Looks like Mancini realises he can't bully these guys & blame everything on them like he tried with Marwood.
You say Marwood was not responsible? he was not to blame? please tell me who was?

Neville Kneville said:
Claytop said:

why does he need to bully someone it appears he gets on with and who is clearly out there signing players as we speak?

zeven said:
Neville Kneville said:
Claytop said:

You say Marwood was not responsible? he was not to blame? please tell me who was?

C'mon can you stop with all this love for mancini he is not GOD FFS..Javi Garcia was cleary his chooise and he said about sinclair that is his fault..can you stop just blame marwood for everything??? mancini HAD a BIG SAY in this players coming here they wouldn't be here without his permission

MihaiCity said:
zeven said:
Neville Kneville said:

C'mon can you stop with all this love for mancini he is not GOD FFS..Javi Garcia was cleary his chooise and he said about sinclair that is his fault..can you stop just blame marwood for everything??? mancini HAD a BIG SAY in this players coming here they wouldn't be here without his permission
ofcource he said so about sinclair what would you expect? him saying hes shit and i never wanted him?

Garcia maybe was his third choice yes. But its Marwood fucking job to get in 1st or even second choice, if you cant blame Marwood for bringing in the players our manager REALLY wanted, then who do blame? its his fucking job.

PS
im not gonna apologize for defendig Mancini.

Keith Moon said:
You have to remember that Shakhtar took our Barca boys on the ride of their life when they sold 'em Dmytro Chygrynskiy for £22m.

Heres what Lucescu said then:

“When a team like Barcelona ask, you cannot say no,” the former Inter coach began, continuing, “I understand the player, because he want to go to Barcelona with all his heart. Who would not want to? Every player on the planet would want to.

“I also understand that the club have a need to sell. He will prove to be a great signing for Barcelona.”

“He is used to winning, playing under pressure, and at the highest level. I do not see why he could not play with Barcelona.

“He is an important player. He is the best defender in Europe, better than Vidic of Manchester United.”

Barca sold him back to Shakhtar after one season for £12m, one of the worst transfers in the history of football...

They also sold us Elano for 7mil the season after we'd just scraped by avaoiding relegation.

Which at the time was a great deal for us. If only Hughes didn't fuck it up.

zeven said:
MihaiCity said:
zeven said:

ofcource he said so about sinclair what would you expect? him saying hes shit and i never wanted him?

Garcia maybe was his third choice yes. But its Marwood fucking job to get in 1st or even second choice, if you cant blame Marwood for bringing in the players our manager REALLY wanted, then who do blame? its his fucking job.

PS
im not gonna apologize for defendig Mancini.
If you mean Garcia was third choice behind De Rossi and Martinez then Mancini should have had more realistic targets no way we were going to get De Rossi and Martinez had his heart set on Bayern Munich and is not worth 34m they paid for him.

MihaiCity said:
zeven said:
Neville Kneville said:

he was saying it was his fault for not playing Sinclair, he was not saying it was his fault for signing Sinclair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.