Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our front 6 is settled now, we're scoring goals and controlling games. Fernandinho is a big part of that.

I am confident we will win the league because our midfield and striking options are a class above (and Kompany).

His couple of dodgy performances came when he was deployed ahead of Yaya because Pellegrini wanted Yaya closer to the defence to bring the ball out as Kompany was missing. He soon realised the effect it was having on the midfield was worse than the lack of a ball playing centre back and swapped them back around, Dinho's looked great ever since. He passes through the lines brilliantly.

Many pundits tipped Fernandinho to be not only our best signing but one of the most important signings of the summer transfer window in the EPL.

I don't think they're going to be proven wrong - the bloke is a very classy act.

Fantastic performances recently and a huge reason to why we have won five of our last six games, although he didn't play against Newcastle.

Had the feeling that he tried a little bit too hard the first couple of games, maybe to prove and establish himself. Now, the performances keep a constantly high level, no matter of the opposition. He seems less likely to misplace a pass or lose the ball as well.

Will be one of our most important players, come the winter months.

Kun Aguero said:
Felaini was £27m. Still feel like we overpaid? We paid £16 for Rodwell and Garcia. If you want good players you have to pay high prices.

I need to remember this when people ask about his price.

He's doing his bussiness very effectively and you would think he will only improve as he gets more used to the team and where they like getting the ball. He has surprised me the most out of our summers signings as I think I fell into the media trap of not knowing who he is. Our team really does improve with his ability on the pitch.

Blue Coop said:
Our front 6 is settled now, we're scoring goals and controlling games. Fernandinho is a big part of that.

I am confident we will win the league because our midfield and striking options are a class above (and Kompany).

I think our front six can become something very special and if they stay fit and perform consistently at or near the top of their game, we will win the league.

I noted last week in the Chelsea commentary that Tyler mentioned talking to Fern, who had said he was enjoying life at City and that he had made a couple of adjustments in his game. Don't know what those were but his performances and contribution have improved; most encouragingly, I see more improvement to come from him in a City shirt.

This boy is simply going about his business in the manner I expected.
What a solid solid player he is turning into and his performances are just getting better and better. I actually fell that if we can keep Fern,Silva and Aguero fit for the season then we will be there or there abouts come May.
Rapidly becoming one of my favourites

How the hell is he not even getting into the Brazil squad? If he doesn't go to the world cup he surely has to be the best player from a country that has qualified not to go.

Is Yaya going to the African Nations Cup again? If so, I'm even gladder to have Fernandinho - will help fill the big man's shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.