Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
razinho said:
A faster, more intelligent Gareth Barry which I didn't think was possible - the intelligence part, we all know Barry wears concrete boots!

Yea, I think he's a lot slicker than Barry too. The touch and control that Fern, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Negredo and Aguero have is exceptional. They can move the ball about at pace and just kill it dead with the deftest of touches - all of them. It's why I think that Dzeko stands out like a sore thumb these days, which wasn't so obvious with the likes of Milner and Barry in there but now we've got Fern in there and Nasri's playing more consistently we're a much slicker outfit. I think we've gone up another level, and I can't say enough about how Fernandinho has contributed to that. I questioned the fee a lot and there's no doubt it was very large for a 28 year old but he's been crucial to us so far this season

exceptional—IMO world class—player

brazil national team selections must be more absurd than england's

andrewmswift said:

I think he'll be in there for the world cup. The penny will drop before then

The Fat el Hombre said:
andrewmswift said:

I think he'll be in there for the world cup. The penny will drop before then
I think brazil is more stubborn when it comes to calling in players from the teams in Eastern Europe and the Russian league to me Willian should've been in the Brazil starting 11 or at least the bench since before going to anji and now chelsea from shahktar Donetsk ..I wonder if this season would be enough time for him to earn a call up to a meaningful match let alone a World Cup. But I think he really deserves it and have since being in shahktar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.