Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the few players that played very well today. He's fast becoming our most influential player.

FantasyIreland said:
Sky Blue said:
Fighting a midfield battle on his own at times today. Class act.

Bang on.

If this lad becomes unavailable i fear for our results.

This is one of my major concerns. I think the number one priority is to find someone to support him in midfield. His work rate is phenomenal, but you have to wonder whether he can keep it up over a long season. If you watched the game closely today you can see how much territory he covered to try and slow down their attacks.

I sincerely hope Txiki has this issue in his little black book.

jollylescott said:
FantasyIreland said:
Sky Blue said:
Fighting a midfield battle on his own at times today. Class act.

Bang on.

This is one of my major concerns. I think the number one priority is to find someone to support him in midfield. His work rate is phenomenal, but you have to wonder whether he can keep it up over a long season. If you watched the game closely today you can see how much territory he covered to try and slow down their attacks.

it seems we're trying to get diarra in january.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:41 pm --<br /><br />
SrilankanBlue said:
totalfootball said:
fernandinho's signature skill is his ability to start a lethal attack with the blink of an eye.

Yep, I've never seen anyone do the "Intercept-and-Pass" in one move better than him

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0zTkU0u_-8[/youtube]

that's why we paid £30 million.

the guy is from another planet.

better than busquets in my opinion.

totalfootball said:
jollylescott said:
FantasyIreland said:
Bang on.

it seems we're trying to get diarra in january.

-- Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:41 pm --

SrilankanBlue said:
totalfootball said:
fernandinho's signature skill is his ability to start a lethal attack with the blink of an eye.

Yep, I've never seen anyone do the "Intercept-and-Pass" in one move better than him

different players, Busquets ball playing is top of the tree.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
totalfootball said:
jollylescott said:

SrilankanBlue said:

he plays in a triangle with iniesta and xavi . in a two man midfield his passing wouldn't be the same.

fernandinho in my opinion is more explosive than busquets.

totalfootball said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
totalfootball said:

he plays in a triangle with iniesta and xavi . in a two man midfield his passing wouldn't be the same.

Shites on busquets .

totalfootball said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
totalfootball said:

yh, they're different players, which is why Busquets doesn't play in a 2 man system.

Busquets is one of the best at what he does, Fern is one of the best at what he does.

If we had both then we'd beat unbelievable.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
totalfootball said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
yh, they're different players, which is why Busquets doesn't play in a 2 man system.
Busquets is one of the best at what he does, Fern is one of the best at what he does.
If we had both then we'd beat unbelievable.
If we get a top midfielder in January I don't see who makes way for him in our current first pick team - Yaya, Silva, Aguero or Negredo?

I have to admit I was concerned after watching his first half a dozen games for us but how wrong I was...absolutely brilliant player and the only outfield player yesterday who could genuinely leave the field with their head held high,was pretty much left on his own against Southamptons midfield and did an amazing job. If only a few more had his desire and work rate. Fast becoming my favourite player by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.