Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
totalfootball said:
he plays in a triangle with iniesta and xavi . in a two man midfield his passing wouldn't be the same.
fernandinho in my opinion is more explosive than busquets.
yh, they're different players, which is why Busquets doesn't play in a 2 man system.
Busquets is one of the best at what he does, Fern is one of the best at what he does.
If we had both then we'd beat unbelievable.
If we get a top midfielder in January I don't see who makes way for him in our current first pick team - Yaya, Silva, Aguero or Negredo?

Nasri/Navas

George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
totalfootball said:
he plays in a triangle with iniesta and xavi . in a two man midfield his passing wouldn't be the same.
fernandinho in my opinion is more explosive than busquets.
yh, they're different players, which is why Busquets doesn't play in a 2 man system.
Busquets is one of the best at what he does, Fern is one of the best at what he does.
If we get a top midfielder in January I don't see who makes way for him in our current first pick team - Yaya, Silva, Aguero or Negredo?

Different ones for each game, it's called rotation and flexibility.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Cop out! Your demand for another high quality midfielder who would play alongside Fernandinho is actually called admitting we are not good enough as we are - so, I repeat, who makes way in the new best team?

George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
George Hannah said:
Cop out! Your demand for another high quality midfielder who would play alongside Fernandinho is actually called admitting we are not good enough as we are - so, I repeat, who makes way in the new best team?

it isn't a cop out, if you bothered reading my posts you would know I'm an advocate of a holding midfielder in away games and tough home games. With tactical rotation and squad rotation means that there isn't a "best team", I'm fully of the view that a club doesn't have a best team because you're best team is only relevant to the right lineup and formation for the next game. As it is Garcia, Milner, Rodwell aren't good enough back up and we need depth in midfield. That midfielder will sometimes play alongside Yaya and/or Fern, and sometimes instead of them.

I love Fern but it's clear we can't play him and Yaya every game all season because they'll completely fade, we need depth and competition and tactical and squad rotation.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

it isn't a cop out, if you bothered reading my posts you would know I'm an advocate of a holding midfielder in away games and tough home games. With tactical rotation and squad rotation means that there isn't a "best team", I'm fully of the view that a club doesn't have a best team because you're best team is only relevant to the right lineup and formation for the next game. As it is Garcia, Milner, Rodwell aren't good enough back up and we need depth in midfield. That midfielder will sometimes play alongside Yaya and/or Fern, and sometimes instead of them.

I love Fern but it's clear we can't play him and Yaya every game all season because they'll completely fade, we need depth and competition and tactical and squad rotation.

OK, so if we had Busquets available what do you think would be our best team on Sunday, assuming everyone was fit?

George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
George Hannah said:

OK, so if we had Busquets available what do you think would be our best team on Sunday, assuming everyone was fit?

I'm not saying we would, could or should sign Busquets btw, I was only defending his immense ability as totalfootball said Fern was better than him, their different players playing different roles in a different setup.

If we did have him, then I would go for:

-----------------------Pantilimon---------------------------

Zaba---------VK(c)-------------Demi--------------Clichy

------------------------Busquets------------------------------

-----------------Yaya-----------Fern-------------------------

-------------------------Nasri-------------------------------

-----------------Kun--------Negredo-----------------------

That would be sensational imo.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I'm not saying we would, could or should sign Busquets btw, I was only defending his immense ability as totalfootball said Fern was better than him, their different players playing different roles in a different setup.

I agree but would swap Nasri for Silva

George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
George Hannah said:

I would if he was fully fit, I'm assuming he'd get time in Bayern but would have him on the bench for Arse to not risk injuries, and bring him on if needed.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I would if he was fully fit, I'm assuming he'd get time in Bayern but would have him on the bench for Arse to not risk injuries, and bring him on if needed.
I didn't mention Joe to avoid disharmony:-)

George Hannah said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
George Hannah said:

I didn't mention Joe to avoid disharmony:-)

Pantilimon is earning his spot, can't complain whilst he keeps playing well,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.