Status
Not open for further replies.
forevermancity said:
Making some people look very stupid with writing him off after 2 or 3 games

Every game he plays he gets better and better

Par the course for this place mate....

Immense last night.

This guy is class and is getting better and better with each game,
Real quality and perfect in his role, can't belive he was stuck in the Ukraine all those years.
Just want him to get his first goal and he has come so close on many occasions
maybe this weekend.

Bit worried that he'll be tired on Saturday morning. He played many games. That pesky Ramsey didn't play vs Napoli and might cause some problems.

totalfootball said:
Bit worried that he'll be tired on Saturday morning. He played many games. That pesky Ramsey didn't play vs Napoli and might cause some problems.

Ramsey is a tweak away from an injury, Fernandinho will mince him up!

Will Pelle be tempting to rest him for 1 1/2 weeks after Saturday?

Leicester away mid-week after, Fulham away weekend after (Christ, we're playing away a lot at the moment!), then he could come back for Liverpool home on Boxing Day.

I'd hope we could get a win at Fulham without Fernandinho, or I'd be very worried.

LoveCity said:
Will Pelle be tempting to rest him for 1 1/2 weeks after Saturday?

Leicester away mid-week after, Fulham away weekend after (Christ, we're playing away a lot at the moment!), then he could come back for Liverpool home on Boxing Day.

I'd hope we could get a win at Fulham without Fernandinho, or I'd be very worried.
Definitely rest v Leicester. We need to win at Fulham and we've already lost four away games so I'd say he must play at Fulham as I wouldn't want to chance it without him. and we can rest him against Palace at home.

Think he even played the League Cup matches so far, guy is an athlete but needs a rest next midweek surely. If he keeps playing so well, bit of a joke if he doesn't get a look in for Brazil.

Now that Rodwell is fit, he will surely be rested for the League Cup tie against Leicester.

Would love to see Jovetic get a run out in that match as well.

Been a great addition! He makes Yaya play even better and his agility + quickness in closing down players and making tackles is superb! Been a core signing for us, how Scolari doesn't pick him infuriates me.....

I believe against Arsenal he will show those arrogant prick of fans what his all about if he hasn't already. Him, Silva & Garcia were brilliant against Bayern, owned Sandro, Paulinho & Fellaini already this season - deffs one of the best going around in his position..

Check out my video if you haven't so far his been top class!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_H0z6CxLc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt_H0z6CxLc</a>

As good as he has been this season, i cannot see him coping with the title run in as well as champions league. Yaya is simply not doing enough on the defensive side of things and we are playing a TWO man midfield, where both players must be equally mobile and cover for each other. There is no excuse for one half of midfield partnership to neglect his other duties just because he has someone who is 10x more athletic than him.

Hence, i really hope fernandinho does not suffer a burnout soon or we will be in massive trouble.We have to find a solution to ease the pressure on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.