Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
mansour's tow ropes said:
I've noticed Fernandinho getting better at breaking forward recently, he really can dribble past players with a ball at his feet. Its just that when Yaya is playing there often isn't the need to. If he doesn't go to the WC football is broken.

Im a fan of him if you can't tell

That's his game,its what he was doing in Russia(or wherever...).
He has 'readjusted' in order to accommodate Yaya.I actually think he is the better player of the two due to his adaptability.

FantasyIreland said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
I've noticed Fernandinho getting better at breaking forward recently, he really can dribble past players with a ball at his feet. Its just that when Yaya is playing there often isn't the need to. If he doesn't go to the WC football is broken.

Im a fan of him if you can't tell

That's his game,its what he was doing in Russia(or wherever...).
He has 'readjusted' in order to accommodate Yaya.I actually think he is the better player of the two due to his adaptability.

ff641_ORIG-350x700px_LL_4ad90b08_Not_sure_if_serious2.jpg

Love him but he needs to find the goal more often he cannot shoot on target and just seems to blaze the ball over the bar. Not his responsibility but several key games where he missed goals.

Very.

If i had to choose one of the two to leave the club,i wouldnt hesitate with my decision,Fernandinho offers the team more.

He plays better with every match ,and when Yaya is not on the pitch seems to have a different role. He attacks the midfield towards the penalty box causing all sorts of havoc on the opposing team .Another great game last night,cannot for the life of me, understand why he is not in the Brazil squad.For some reason this bothers me as he came to City to get noticed in order to play for them as well as us. And the Spuds players keeping him out, Paulinho and Sandro is it? His motor is still exceptional,and a very robust guy to say the least.

FantasyIreland said:
Very.

If i had to choose one of the two to leave the club,i wouldnt hesitate with my decision,Fernandinho offers the team more.

He offers this team more because we're blessed with a wealth of players who can make things happen offensively and lack players like Fernandinho. It's no reflection on their respective qualities.

King Geedorah said:
FantasyIreland said:
Very.

He offers this team more because we're blessed with a wealth of players who can make things happen offensively and lack players like Fernandinho. It's no reflection on their respective qualities.

Its a reflection on their respective value to the team though.

FantasyIreland said:
King Geedorah said:
FantasyIreland said:
Very.

I was more in disagreement with your earlier comment that Fernandinho is the out right better player.

King Geedorah said:
FantasyIreland said:
King Geedorah said:

I was more in disagreement with your earlier comment that Fernandinho is the out right better player.

Apologies,i should have made that clearer..... i meant in the context of our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.