Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
Very.

If i had to choose one of the two to leave the club,i wouldnt hesitate with my decision,Fernandinho offers the team more.

Yaya Toure is once again one of the names down for the shortlist of worlds best player. Please stop it you may have a gripe against him but there is no dimension where he is an inferior player to Fernandinho.

Look at Yayas stats for starters please just stop it!.

Lucky to have him - great guy, model professional and will get better and better.

didactic said:
FantasyIreland said:
Very.

If i had to choose one of the two to leave the club,i wouldnt hesitate with my decision,Fernandinho offers the team more.

Yaya Toure is once again one of the names down for the shortlist of worlds best player. Please stop it you may have a gripe against him but there is no dimension where he is an inferior player to Fernandinho.

defensively in the stats he falls shorts of most of Europe's top midfielders.

He plays his role, but that's predominantly going forward.

A tremendous performance in Munich .He was a real warrior out there and his intelligence and Champs League experience shone through. He won't have had an easy time of it in the Ukraine and, though he prefers to joke about holding barbecues in his garage, he'll no doubt have experienced plenty of racism. A very well-balanced guy who's settling in well here with his family and applying himself to learning English. On the pitch , he goes from strength to strength.

got to be the best buy of the summer transfer window by any team....he is exactly what we needed....he does what NDJ did and a hell of a lot more as well......

Id be interested to know this guys fitness stats cause they must be off the charts!!!!!!!

Making some people look very stupid with writing him off after 2 or 3 games

Every game he plays he gets better and better

didactic said:
FantasyIreland said:
Very.

Yaya isn't one of the best in the world because of his excellent and flawless work in defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.